Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 229 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Motorola/ Vodafone Project
What is your current job title?
Senior Optimization Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
SUMMARY of QUALIFICATION: Radio Network Design / Optimization Engineer
• GSM radio network design and optimization experience both in big operator and Telecom vendor.
• Team leading Experience on optimization, plan and design the radio network of Central, North and South part of Bangladesh for network expansion.
• Working experience of cluster basis optimization, frequency and BSIC planning, frequency tuning, neighbor tuning, Parameter tuning, Supervision of cell by cell daily KPI (CDR, network congestion, network performance and network quality), Radio network benchmarking. Have Good knowledge on Business object.
• Working experience in Planning, Site survey, Dual Band Optimizing, Parameter tuning, 1800 Band implementation, Half-Rate implementation in Huawei & Siemens system. Working experience on Radio Feature implementation, GPRS/EDGE. Coverage enhanced implementation, Fast call setup, Single dense mode implementation on 1800 band in Motorola system.
• Conducting site hunts/surveys for new sites which includes site design such as equipment type and antenna type selection, equipment configurations, strategic antenna locations and optimum panning and tilting of antennas.
• Working experience on Fractional load planning on a given zone (with 1/1 and 1/3 frequency re-use pattern).
• Working experience in leading/ taking part in drive test using TEMS Investigation, TEMS Automatic, QVoice (Ascom) and data analyze (Actix), Schedule testing and define drive routes.
• RF planning tools Aircom Asset/Netplan, Mapbased & frequency planning tools Mapinfo/Mapsource, MCOM.
• Supervision of customer complaint support department resolutions on coverage and quality related issues with customer service department.
• Coordinating activities with inter department and Project manager and create periodical activities report.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Senior Optimization Engineer, Vodafone /Motorola Project, Istanbul, Turkey (03/08 – Present)
• Lead Analysis Team
• Radio Network Optimization on cluster basis.
• Proposal for new sites for coverage and capacity.
• Benchmarking data analysis and preparing report.
• Conduct benchmarking before and after swap (From Nokia to Motorola)
• Performance check and tuning of swapped sites.
2. Senior RF Engineer, Motorola, Bangladesh (06/06 – 03/08)
• Regional RF & Optimization Manager.
• Supervision of associate engineers.
• Planning of new sites for new phases, radio network planning strategy such as macro/micro cell, in building solution etc. Conducting site hunts/surveys for ne