Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 177 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
New York, USA
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• Over ten years of experience in managing and implementing complex technical projects over a broad range of telecommunications platforms
• Two years of experience as Computer Engineer and Teaching Assistant at Amman University.
• Graduated from Amman University with Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering. He then obtained a Master degree of Electrical Engineering at Jordan University of Science & Technology. He then obtained another Master degree of Engineering Management at California State University, Long Beach.
• Capability of working under high pressure, with outstanding results. Listens for understanding, Motivated, Creative, initiative, Professional, Open-minded, Trustworthy, Hard working, Focused and Result oriented.
• Very good knowledge in different technologies GSM, iDEN, CDMA, WAP, GPRS, EDGE and UMTS.
• RF Planning & Optimization Engineering Manager, T-Mobile, USA 13 May 2002 – Present
Long Island, New York, USA
• Manage day- to-day planning activities, coordination and assistance in defining the coverage areas and corresponding quality needs of Sales and Marketing departments
• Plan and implement processes to improve operational efficiency and network reliability and assist various types of organizations on process design, process improvement, and reporting
• Partner with the Sales & Customer Care organizations to drive customer base growth and higher customers satisfactions
• Lead the groups to focus their efforts on the areas of highest strategic importance and impact on the business
• Manage the site optimization and development of optimization summaries for new cell sites and major system modifications
• Manage Performance team to develop a weekly network performance plan with Field and Switch Operations
• Manage preparation, submittal and approval of FCC documents to ensure sites are operational
• Communicate and interact with other departments in the Long Island market as well as with the Regional team & Field Service Center team to execute market/company objectives and initiatives
• Manage Trouble Ticket Resolution/Publication - Timely resolution to the NOC and Customer Service for outstanding network performance trouble tickets
• Manage Field investigation of sites defined by problem identifications for configuration verification
• Manage UMTS deployment and network capacity & plan the required expansions including BSCs, cabinets, T1s, and all radio designs needed to enhance existing coverage to meet customer expectations in system quality