Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 276 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
PMP (Project Management Professional) - PMI (Project Management Institute), certificate n. 1392732 (1/3/2011).
University Degree in Computer Science awarded by the Pisa University, voting: 110/110
Subject of Dissertation: “Hilbert's Tenth Problem and the Polynomial Representation of Recursive Functions of Sequences”.
Foreign Languages: fluent knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
Previous experience 1
2008 - …: Essematica Spa:
• As Manager of the Presales and Project Management – Billing Unit i am acting as Program Manager of all the activities in the Billing Area: a 4Mil euros billing project for a major Mobile Telco; operational activities in Application maintenance for a major Wireline Telco; operational activities in post production support for a major Wireline Telco; a prospect in a Wholesale billing project for a major Telco
• Previously i was the internal Project Manager of a successful upgrade project for a major wireline Telco (4Mil euros, about 60 team members)
Previous experience 2
2000 - 2007: Edisontel Spa (Edison Group)/Eutelia Spa:
• As Manager of the CRM Project I joined EdisonTel, the newborn telecommunications company within the Edison Group, during the company’s start-up. I was initially responsible for managing Software Development Teams and soon my responsibility grew to include projects on both Work-Flow and Service Delivery Systems as well as EAI Systems; eventually, i had responsibility for the whole CRM & Delivery Systems Area, which includes CRM projects, Service Delivery and Service Assurance Work-flow Systems, EAI, Web provisioning, Olo Gateway, Complex Delivery, Intranet. The technologies used in Edisontel were Siebel, ARS Remedy, Vitria Businessware, as well as proprietary systems based on web technologies. My role includes managing 5 resources and 6 teams of external consultants.
• After PlugIt took over Edisontel, in the newborn company, Eutelia, i had responsibility for the migration of the CRM, Delivery and Billing systems (Siebel, Remedy, Arbor) towards a “make” system based on Linux and MySql.
• At the end of the migration process i became manager of the ADSL, ULL and integrated services systems development.
Previous experience 3
1999 – 2000 : CSC Informatica Spa (CSC Group ):
• I joined CSC, one of the biggest multinational companies providing IT consulting and outsourcing services at the beginning of their experience in Italy; my role was analysing and developing the web site for IT Support Services within Telecom Italia’s ACM Project, i.e. a new Business Platform. I also represented a direct interface to all the Telecom Italia divisions for the collection/analysis of requirements as well as the location of all the necessary information in the corporate systems and sites, supervising a group of 5 people as well as managing interactions with Telesoft project groups within ACM.
Working experience gathered in:
Teleccomunication industry, utilities
Project management methodologies and techniques
More than 10 years experience on project management with increasing responsibility.
More than 10 years experience on managing human resources
Specialties / Skills
Programming Languages: C, Prolog, Lisp, Cobol, C++, Pascal, Sql, HTML
Operational Systems and Environments: Unix, Linux, Vms, Ms-Dos, Windows NT/2000
DBMS: Oracle, MySQL
Environments and Packages: Siebel, Comverse Kenan, Remedy, Vitria Businessware, Oracle Suite, MS Project
I am actively recruiting for an Application Performance Management Product Marketing Manager