Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 251 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
South East Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
National Telecom Implementation Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for employees, Looking for sales contacts, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
BSS / OSS:
• BTS commissioning and integration.
• BTS cabinet addition and installation.
• TRX Expansion.
• BSC Migration.
• PCM and E1 addition.
• Technical Site Survey.
• Establish, practice and improve expansion
process for BSS elements.
• Co-ordinate scheduling of planned events,
support activities and complete assigned work
within the time frame.
Technical Site Survey:
• Identify strategies location for new sites.
• Identify equipment room and antenna location.
• Verify the measurements to built mass
equipment cabin and etc (if necessary).
• Identify if there will be any future blockage
• List down the low and high traffic areas for
identify site areas.
• Perform LOS for microwave equipments.
“Accelerate Network Improvement” Project:
• Project lead for Field Operations Department
(Klang Valley Operations) – Central Region.
• Central region equipped with over 1000 Motorola
BTS. Over 500 sites were under my supervision
for installation, commissioning and integration.
• Conduct antenna-swapping exercise from 85
degree to 65-degree beam width.
• Perform antenna orientation to update cell-
planning tool (CPT).
• Coordinate schedules for planned events and
• Involve in Intelligent Optimizing Systems (IOS)
upgrades in Klang Valley with Motorola to retune
radio frequencies as an upgrade exercise.
• Work close with RF and Optimization Engineers
to improve network quality.
• Manage planned events for internal technical
staff and subcontractors to solve network integrity
and transparent scalability problems.
• Experienced in operations and maintenance for
Harris microwave equipments such as Quadra
link (7Ghz), Globe Star (15Ghz), Micro Star
(15Ghz), and SDH trunks.
• Well verse in testing, integration, upgrading and
problem solving for microwave.
• Well experience with Harris equipment for
maintenance and also commissioning and
integration for more than 100 links.
• Perform LOS (Line Of Sight) for new and existing
• Experience in PDH tester and Sunrise BER
• Task involved the setting of drive routes, organizing drive test team, identify and rectify poor coverage area, poor frequency planning, multi path coverage by using TEMS tools set.
• Carry out drive test after BSC migration and reparenting BTS site (before and after). Neighboring frequencies are monitoring for handover for the particular sites.
• Well experienced in managing planned event for rollout projects.
• Experience in telecommunication project leadership.
• Ability to set end to end business processes in the Project Management / Implementation, Logistics and Material Planning / Ordering in the telecommunications industry.
• Able to make precise decisions and adapt to change in work / business well.
• Able to manage sub-ordinates