Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 225 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor, Other
What is your current job title?
Telecoms Support Analyst / ORACLE DBA
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Degree in Computer Science. Looking for oracle based telco roles worldwide. Many years TELCO experience
Previous experience 1
BASF / TELEFONICA, Munich, Germany
<Technical Support Analyst> July 2011 – December 2014
• Ensured that computer systems were functioning properly, installing software, incident fixing, and monitoring the current processes regarding activations of new customers and identifying and solving any problems that affect day to day operations of our customer Telefonica/O2.
• Use of KANBAN for tracking the incidents from analysis right through to deployment.
• Production of various reports detailing new activations and associated packs. These then furnished to Telefonica as part of our stakeholder requirements and service level agreements.
• Monitored the different workflows and ensured that the different order queues were functioning correctly and had constant contact with our customers.
• Monitored the Apache servers, analysing the logs and supporting the application over UNIX / Windows infrastructure.
• We also analysed different parts of the system and produce enhancements using PL/SQL.
• Organized and worked on deployment of software on the different environments.
Previous experience 2
ING LIFE, Luxembourg
<Technical Business Analyst> October 2010 – April 2011
• Used Business Objects, SAP Crystal Reports software and backend modules in SLQ*FORMS to support client policy applications.
• Provided the front end Policy Application letters in the English and Danish languages using SAP Crystal Reports and Business Objects. (Credit Risk Area Front Office).
• Gathered user requirements and completed system changes with regard to the front end
Previous experience 3
VIETNAMOBILE, Hanoi, Vietnam
<Technical Business Analyst> January 2010 – June 2010
• Provided consultancy services for the construction and development of an Asset Tracking Database. This involved design, construction and testing of an Asset Tracking database with related user reports, GUI mechanisms, implementation and support of the system when live
• Gathering user requirements, design, development, testing and implementation using the ORACLE 10g suite of tools
• Sizing requirements, database management and the day to day running of the implemented system. I completed the data modelling in Designer 2000 and from there developed the GUI interface and reports for the Asset Tracking system.
• Loading of excel sheets containing data to ORACLE database tables.
An experienced IT Consultant with expertise in the telecoms and financial sectors:
• Experienced solution designer, business analyst, and Developer.
• Specialties: Mobile Telecommunications; Business Analysis; Requirements Analysis; Systems Analysis; Solution Architecture; Change Management; Software Documentation; Integration; Billing Systems; CDRator.
• Comprehensive experience of the full test life cycle, end to end testing, and solutions management, test planning, test environment configuration and incident management.
• Accomplished in test development, execution and analysis, user/business acceptance tests, regression, integration, end to end and interface testing, WEB-based applications and test data management.
• Native English speaker with very good German
Specialties / Skills