Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 270 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Civil Works Supervisor
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
MARK J. DE VERA<br>Registered Civil Engineerr>#100 Bañaga West, Bugallon, Pangasinan
Contact No. +63 9276280088
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org>City Address: Sambahayan Condominium Inc.
Bldg. 2 L-66 6th Floor
Scarefante Street, Mandaluyong City
• Licensed Civil Engineer with nine (9) years experienced in the field of Engineering & Construction.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows 98 Application such as MS Word MS Excel.r>• Knowledge in ACAD
Field of Expertiser>• Project Quality Control Inspectionr>• Cell Site Survey and Construction
>• Concreting Works & Repair
• Foundation Drilling and Grouting
• Earth-Dam Constructionr>• Material Testing
• Road Construction
• Earthworks and Land Development <br>
Period Covered: July 03, 2008 – August 08, 2008
Company: Majed Hilal Contracting L.L.C.
P.O. Box: 82221, Dubai-U.A.E. <br>
Project: 3-(2B+G+15Floors) Residential & Commercial Building
International City, Phase 3, Dubai, U.A.E.
Position: Site Engineer
> Job Description:
• Supervises & monitoring all on-going work activity.
1. Foundation excavation
2. Shoring works (H-beam & Concrete Pile)
3. Form works, Rebar installation & concreting
>• Supervises all subcontractors in MEP, Fire Fighting, Air conditioning, Block Works, Plastering & etc.r>• Assures that the project is within the project schedule.
Period Covered: October 08, 2007 – June 23, 2008
Company: Nikka Construction
Dona Juana Subdivision, Pasig City
Client: Noxell Properties
Project: EMERALD ETERNAL GARDEN<br> Silang Cavite Philippines
Position: Project Engineer<br> Job Description:
• Monitors /Evaluate all on going construction activities in the project
4. Land Development
5. Roadway and Drainage
6. Administration Building