Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 1,022 views
Contacts: 1 friend
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Service Delivery Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Service Delivery Manager with seven years of telecommunications experience across several Wireless technologies developing multiple roles such as Customer Support, Solution Management, System Integration & Acceptance, Project Control and Management. Held during the last 5 years leadership and direct customer facing roles requiring engagement with senior and executive management.
Demonstrated success in all facets of Business Management and Technical Relationships with key clients within a widespread variety of complex networks. Strong organizational, team leadership and problem solving skills. Excellent strategic thinking ability with an aptitude for business planning and cost reduction initiatives.
Consistently identified as a high performer, and recognized as a key resource for Ericsson.
Bilingual in English and Spanish - proficient in oral and written communication. Conversational fluency in French.
Broad international business and work experience specializing in vendor and customer relationship management, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Previous experience 1
Responsible for supporting AT&T’s OSS Network Management Solution, supports Service Delivery Manager to comply with Service Level Agreement, customer technical interface, ensure that processes are used. Member of RNAM (Region North America) Extended Leadership Team.
• Participate in Life Cycle Management activities,
• Plan clear communication strategy, together with the Service Delivery Manager, towards the customer.
• Follow up with customer on CSR (Customer Service Request)
• Manage support and system maintenance for AT&T’s WCDMA and LTE Network Management equipment.
Emergency Recovery Engineer: Drive recovery plan for AT&T under disaster scenarios, outages. Member of the Emergency Recovery Team (Region North America RNAM
Previous experience 2
As Experienced Customer Support Engineer within the Telecom Management department, specialized in OSS//LTE and Data management solutions, my main duties are the following:
• Perform updates/upgrades of live networks
• Identify and isolate malfunctioning systems/nodes, and apply resolving processes if possible
• Identify add on sales opportunities and address those opportunities to the appropriate function within Ericsson, when applicable
• Plan and design networks within a given framework and in accordance to contract specification, and participate in network optimization
• Participate in on-call support rotations within the technical teams
• Participate in technical reviews and provide on-site support to our customers, local support offices and Ericsson organizations
Member of the Emergency Recovery Team that provides with support to the RNAM region 24/7. Involved as a first line engineer in disaster scenarios.
Previous experience 3
As First Line Engineer (Customer Support Engineer), although I still kept/keep on acting as a Solution Integrator eventually, my tasks are more focused on customer support.
In the bid-phase, support the creation of Customer specific solutions
• CSR handling, problem solving and consultation on the Customer Solution
• Emergency handling (24/7)
• Verification of restorations on Customer Solution level and verification of
updates/change requests on Customer Solution level
• Provide feedback on service delivery /performance/system performance
• Improvement activities related to customer satisfaction
• Assist the GSDC (Second Line Support), for support, in trouble report writing for standard product
faults affecting the Customer Solution.
• Assist in configuration management, i.e. updating Customer Solution
documentation when changes to the Customer Solution are introduced
(restorations, updates, changes or introduction of new features).