Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 171 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Currently consulting. Seeking permanent European/international placement.
What is your current job title?
Director - Communications, Conferences & Membership Care
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
GSMA, ITU, TIA, ATIS, InfoComm
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
All telco and ICT related marketing and communications areas.
International Communications | Strategic Planning | Public Relations | Events | Promotion
• Communications professional (fluent French) with management skills, discretion and integrity to Board level
• Track record of setting creative strategies for communications, marketing, promotions and brand management in European and international markets
• Competent, highly motivated, results driven self-starter with ability to enthuse internal teams, member organisations and external agencies
• External relations experience in a not-for-profit environment (standardisation / ETSI)
• Media experience to Plc level (broadcast, web, Press, PR, corporate)
• Executive level speech and reports writer and presenter to Board and General Assembly level
• International event planning, organisation and on-site management experience including: (NAB, USA; IBC, Amsterdam, Holland; Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain; NXT comm Chicago/Las Vegas, USA; Beacon International Summit, New Delhi, India
• Experience of coordinating with the European Commission (DG Enterprise & Industry)
• Strong believer in sustained success through merit, innovation, planning and determination, adding value through robust, fair and compassionate leadership. Experience of KPI system
• IT skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver), MindManager, Access (limited), Messenger, Skype, GoToMeeting, BlackBerry, Mac Pro owner
• UK Passport. Clean driving licence. Ability to travel world wide
• Family – quadrilingual partner, bilingual son
• Hobbies: international news and current affairs, golf, skiing, tennis, football, hill-walking, conversation. Dislikes: waste - especially talent and money
• Most recent job profile, related education, experience and skill set:
MBA degree or equivalent
Management experience in communications, marketing, conferencing, events and customer relations
High level of knowledge of the ICT environment particularly telecommunications
Experience of not-for-profit organisations
Track record of leading successful communications, marketing, conferences and events activities
Results oriented, strong team player and developed interpersonal skills
Native English language speaker – preferably fluent in French and German