Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 200 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• Telecom roll-out planning, implementation and management
• Optimization of time, cost and quality
• Organizational structure and leadership
• IT literate in all MS office applications, AutoCAD, Web design
• Systematic, goal conscious, result orientated, analytical, intuitive and independent.
2004-2008 Denmark and Overseas
Freelance telecom consulting and site acquisition (site hunting).This is the process of finding and negotiating mobile antenna positions in cooperation with the client.
Clients: Hi3G Denmark, TDC Mobil, LE34-Tele
With Rambøll Denmark 2007: Telecom site surveys in Denmark from June to September then stationed in South East Asia as member of a Network Rollout Management team.
Established own company
Planned, financed and established a small consultancy and design company, Ergotjek Aps. The company is now closed.
Client: Ergotjek ApS
2002- 2003 Denmark
Engineering Consultant for 3 months in the Client’s line-organization with responsibility for:
• UMTS site construction management
• Logistics and coordination of equipment deliveries and sub-contractors
Client: SEMCO Danmark A/S (now Bravida A/S )
Change management. Assisted client for 3 months during a shift from a hierarchical to a matrix management system, including;
• Organizational analysis and recommendations.
• Work on authoring a Project Manager Handbook and tool-kit for use in the new system.
• Implementation of new Quality Assurance routines.
Client: KPN/Orange via NETC
2000- 2001 Denmark
Engineering Consultant for 9 months in the Client’s line-organization with responsibility for:
• Troubleshooting new fiber-optic repeater sites
• Coordinating construction activities and network equipment deliveries in the field
• Co-location facility design and tender
• Construction supervision and hand-over of co-location facilities in Taastrup, Denmark
• Customer interfacing with Sprint, 360Networks, Pangea, WorldCom and other major operators of the time
Client: Global Connect
Chief of Civil Engineering and Roll-out Manager for a new Danish GSM1800 network.
My responsibilities as chief of Telia Mobile's Civil Engineering department:
• Leadership of the Civil Works department's employees and long-term consultants
• Formulation of systematic demands on time, cost and quality in connection with execution of the new mobile network
• Definition of demands on As-Built documentation and site archive procedures, hereunder establishment of a comprehensive site archive system
• Responsible for site acquisition / site hunting
• Participation in Telia's GSM1800- license application and establishment of a t