Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 174 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
United States of America
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor, Other
AlliedBarton Security Services
What is your current job title?
Security/ Reception Officer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
GSMA, ITU, TIA
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL with 25 plus years of driving operational initiatives, propelling revenue growth, expanding market share, and increasing competitive advantages. A proactive leadership role in ever changing evolving markets and technologies with broad experience in project management, operations, management, implementation, and optimization.
Consistent success improving performance while slashing costs, delivering savings through technology innovation, strategic sourcing, and multi service providers. Multifunctional capabilities with the ability to assume and succeed in diverse roles outside the scope of original assignments
Columbia University – Telecommunications Management, Certificate of Completion/ Passing
Rockland Community College- Electronics Engineering, Associates Degree
Ramapo College- Project Management, Project Management Professional (PMP)
Rockland Community College – Certified Production Technician
Rochester Institute of Technology- Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt Certification
ITU University- Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt Prep
Zenger Miller- Frontline Leadership, Management Program
AlliedBarton-Supervisors Training Workshop, Level 5 MSO Training
Global Knowledge-FORE Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Switch Administration
Natural Convergence- Silhouette Telco Administrator
Rolm- 9751 Switch Administration, Trunking, Voice Traffic Management, and ACD
Verizon-5ESS Administration and Provisioning
Will Robertson- The Science of The Sale
RC Thomas-Trade Show Training and Presentation
Previous experience 1
ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES, WHITE PLAINS N.Y. April 2013- Present
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Security/ Reception Officer
Responsible for controlling ingress to a highly secure, Homeland Security site through the use of access cards, visitor badging, and computer controlled access points.
• Delivered administrative and technical support to insure hardware, security protocols, post orders, and services for a “Homeland Security site” are met in an effective, efficient, and compliant manner
• Oriented new staff and contractors as to the limitations of badge access, emergency evacuation routes, emergency closings, and campus regulations
• Reported security related hardware problems, and etc. to the Security Operations Center (SOC), and tracked problem resolution
• Cultivated, forged, improved effective relationships with the client, management, and Novartis associates
• Mentored, coached, and motivated new security staff as to their job function, post orders, control system use, and etc.
Previous experience 2
JAG CONSULTING, SUFFERN N.Y. April 2012- October 2012
Columbia University, Project Manager and Consultant
Created and executed a complex project plan. Revised project plan and associated documentation as appropriate to meet changing needs, scope, and requirements
• Organized, directed, and guided the day-to-day operational aspects, scheduling, and costs of a large scale VoIP implementation
• Reviewed deliverables and updated project plan to reflect any changes
• Chaired the weekly project meeting, keeping the client and other departments abreast of progress, problems, and status of deliverables
• Minimized overall exposure, project risk and ensured project documents were completed, current and stored appropriately
Previous experience 3
ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES, WHITE PLAINS N.Y. June 2009 – April 2012
Orange and Rockland Utilities, Shift Supervisor
Delegated specific security tasks to staff members and coordinated proper qualification, escalation and resolution of security issues. Insured the proper execution of all security tasks (post orders), and security posts were properly manned.
• Supervised the security shift for a “Homeland Security” designated site, including offsite guards, and daily roving patrols to multiple remote sites
• Trained, mentored, coached, and motivated staff to preform above and beyond the expected level of performance
• Exceeded ALL penetration and red team tests, my staff and I where consistently noted for outstanding performance and exceeding the level of security expectations set by O&R Corporate Security and Allied Barton Security Services
• During “Storm Watch” emergency conditions, supervised and managed up to 12 hotel sites and additional guards with hourly call-in
DATA/TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL with 25 plus years of driving operational initiatives that propel revenue growth, expand market share, and increase competitive advantages. Proactive leadership roles in changing, evolving markets, and technologies with broad experience in operations, management, research, development, and subject matter expert in emerging network engineering architecture and optimization.
Consistent success improving performance while slashing costs, delivering savings through technology innovation, strategic sourcing, and multi service providers. Multifunctional capabilities with the ability to assume, and succeed in diverse roles outside the scope of original assignments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
●Project Management ●Call Detail Record (CDR) ●Recruiting, Training, and Team Building
●Network Architecture ●LEC Traffic Analysis ●Formulation of Collateral and Trade Show Demonstrations
●Product and Application Development ●Interconnect Agreements ●E.911/MSAG Integration
●-48VDC Plant ● Process Management ●Operations, Administration, and Provisioning (OAM &P)
●Outside Plant (OSP) ●Move, Adds, and Change Orders
●Circuit Ordering and Turn-Up
●Interpret Planning Documents, Blue Prints, and Schematics
●Structured cabling ●BICSI, NEC, TIA, EIA, ANSI STANDARDS
Specialties / Skills
Microsoft Office Suite, MS Access, Visio, and Sales Force.Com