Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 246 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
I am a seasoned Senior Software Architect with over 13 years of experience in Telecommunication software development, architecture and development process, the last 3 years in an SCRUM/agile environment. I work comfortably in virtual teams and across organizational and geographical boundaries. I also keep a firm eye on the business case and customer needs and expectations to ensure a successful product. I am using my skills to come up with novel solutions, using a fair degree of out of the box thinking. I am looking to use all these skills to in a new challenge inside or outside the telecoms area. Please contact me on email@example.com if you have any opportunities.
Software development architecture and Software development processes. Quality Assurance in Software Processes. Scrum processes. Mobile Software. Working across Business Unit boundaries. Working in virtual teams. Multi site development, C++.r>
Previous experience 1
Senior Architect, Product Technology Management & Engineering, CTO Organization
July 2011 – Present (9 months) London, United Kingdom<br>
Senior Architect in the Product Technology Management & Engineering Department, part of the CTO Organization<br>
>Senior Architect, Architecture & Technologyr>Nokia
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; NOK; Telecommunications industry
June 2009 – June 2011 (2 years 1 month) London, United Kingdom
>• Running special architectural project across the business units
• Evangelizing explicit architecture to the business unitsr>• Agreeing Architectural Targets based on Architectural Intent and Business Strategy
• Making compliance reports with regards to Architectural Targets
• Acceptance of architectural desirable projects into the business units and involved as product owner in development by business unit.
• Acceptance of the need for explicit architecture by the business units and roll out within some of the business units.
• Able to steer the architectural direction of a business unit into a more aligned way with the overall business strategy.
• Working comfortably in a global virtual team across with members in different business units and geographical locations