Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 1,029 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Senior Planning Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Date of birth: January 16th 1964
Marital status: Married, 1 child.
Visa & work permit: USA resident, Work permit for Ukraine
Technical Engineering (BSEE) degree
Telecommunications and Microprocessors
Technicum Technical education of Electronic Engineering, Antwerp, Belgium
Amandina Technical Institute, Herk-de-Stad, Belgium
College degree - Electronics
• 20+ years RF experience in all frequency bands (VLF, HF, VHF, UHF, SHF, Satellite)
• 10+ years experience in Design and Optimization of cellular and PMP networks worldwide
• Multiple vendor experience design & optimization (Nokia, Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola)
• Management of large teams and projects.
• Budget calculations (CAPEX/OPEX), RFQ/RFI preparation.
• Strong IT skills (Visual Basic 6, SQL scripting, Relational databases, Ms-Access, Excel)
• Expert with Aircom Enterprise planning tool (Asset3G, NetAct, TornadoN, TEMS Cell planner)
• Strong reporting and presentation skills
• Strong languages skills (5 languages)
05/2008 to present
Aircom International, Tigo project Kinshasa, DRC (Vendor: Huawei)
Senior Network Planning Manager
• Responsible for full turnkey GSM/GPRS/EDGE rollout in Congo (RF, TRS and Core).
• Main interface to customer for all network planning topics.
• Implementation/administration of Aircom Enterprise Suite.
• Owner of the project tracking software (own creation).
• Training and coaching local staff in GSM/GPRS/EDGE planning.
08/2006 to 05/2008
NetPlan LLC, Ukraine (Vendor: Nokia)
• Responsible for full turnkey GSM/GPRS/EDGE rollout in Ukraine.
• Main interface to customer.
• Implementation/administration of Nokia NetAct V5 planning tool (Aircom Enterprise).
• Training and coaching RF Planners/Optimizers in 3G/UMTS planning.
• Business Development.
02/2006 to 08/2006
Siemens Moscow, Russia (Vendor: Siemens)
Network Planning Manager
• Bidding for swap contract (2500 sites) and full turnkey rollout with UMTS implementation.
• Creation and negotiation of contract amendments.
• 2G/GSM/DCS Network re-design and optimization (BR 8.0).
• Teaching 3G/UMTS design to Siemens RF Engineers.
• Implementation of TornadoN planning tool (Aircom Enterprise).
03/2005 to 02/2006
Nokia Kiev, Ukraine (Vendor: Nokia)
Network Planning Manager
• Manager of the nationwide network planning team (50).
• Responsible for the design and pre-launch optimization of the network (1850 sites).
• Responsible for the daily operations of the network planning department
• Subcontractor management.
• Creating, implementing, and improving procedures and methods.
• Financial management of department budget and customer/subcontractor invoicing.
• Responsible for fo