Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 241 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Senior Solutions Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
International Telecommunications Expert
My professional career has led to specialization in Product Management and Pre-Sales Support, presenting complex technical solutions in a simple way along with a positive commercial feeling. With a continuous strive towards achieving the organization’s goals and creating mutual benefits.
• Languages: Dutch, French, English and German
• Technical background, easily absorb, learn and dive into new technologies
• Strong communication, networking and presenting skills
• Active listening skills combined with critical and practical attitude
• Business development, finding and creating business opportunities
• Flexibility and adaptability to new situations
• Team player: motivation and stimulation of the team
• Strong sense of analysis and synthesis (logical reasoning)
International Telecoms Expert:
Fixed and Mobile Telecoms, SS7, ISUP, INAP, CAMEL, SIP, SDH, GRX and IPX
Mobile roaming, IRA negotiation, IREG & TADIG coordination
Roaming quality aspects: Global Roaming Quality (GRQ), Steering of Roaming (SoR), anti-SoR detection
Mobile Messaging; SMS hubbing, A2P, Advanced SS7 call flows, SMS firewalling, grey route, spam and fraud detection.(extended SS7 SMS call flow knowledge)
LTE networks; S6a Diameter signaling, S8 IPX transport