Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 689 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Customer Solution Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Name HÜLYA PAR HIGGS
Date of Birt 11.07.1969
Place of Birth ZONGULDAK-TURKEY
Languages Turkish, English
Marital Status Married
Contact Address Yenişehir Soyak Sitesi Palmiye evleri C4/47 Ümraniye – İSTANBUL
E-mail Address email@example.com,
Mobile (Turkey) +90 534 672 29 69 <br>
Mobile (Tanzania) +255 782 222 952
09/06/2008 to Present
Customer Solutions Managers’ Team Leader at ERICSSON , Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania (1.5 years)
• Pre-sales activities for the new and existing products both HW and SW.
• Preparing sales presentations to cater for new customer requirements about Core including valuable feature.
• Performing a high level dimensioning; this will lead to a Bill of Quantity (BoQ) and a solution description document. <br>• Support in preparing solutions for multimedia products like DDS(Dynamic Discount service), VAS, OSS.
• Supporting the customer with their annual investment Plan for Core Network and MPBN.
• Managing and organizing customer’s requirements.<br>• Preparing offers for Core, MPBN, OSS and GSN products.<br>• Organizing workshops for the customer.
• Identifying and managing new opportunities for Core, Radio, Transmission, MPBN, GSN, OSS, Multimedia products.
• Supporting the account and project manager with both pre- and post sales activities.
• Acting a role of Customer Solution Responsible for the WCDMA RAN sharing (Multi Operator Core Network) project for a new PLMN operator.
<br>26/05/1998 to 29/05/2008 r>Core Network Switch Planning Team Leader at TURKCELL , Istanbul, Turkey, (10 years)
• Setting strategies when the new Technology nodes start to be implemented in the core network such as MGW, MSC-Server and RNC. r>• Making migration plans from 2G to 3G according to the network and market needs and present feasibility results
• Planning, dimensioning and budgeting of Ericsson’s MSC/Call server, MGW, RNC according to marketing inputs.
>• Forecasting Investment Plan for annual and decade
• Knowledge about the MPLS and IP traffic engineering
• Decision making and planning which Media will be used for the future proof NGN topology
• Preparing RFP (Request for Proposal) for 3G and NGN.
• Lead a team of MSC, BSC, HLR, SCP, GMSC planning engineers to architect the Core Network, responsible for managing, leading, and coaching a team of engineers who a