Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 169 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
What is your current job title?
Core Network Engineer
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Core Network Engineer
February 2014 – Present (1 year 5 months)Bucharest, Romania
Platforms: ATCA, CPCI
Huawei IMS: CSCF,HSS, UGC, SBC - SessionEngine2600
Huawei Application Servers: ATS, RCS, TMS
Huawei NGN: SoftX3000, MGW - UMG8900
Huawei Signalling: SG7000, SPS(DRA), SANEX
Huawei NMS: OMS, M2000, U2000
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and identify network/applications issues
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure, and upgrade Core Network Products
- Use trouble ticket system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution
- Knowledge sharing
- TAC Handover support
BO MS Nokia Expert:
- Knowledge Transfer
- Nokia (NSN) CS Core support for Managed Service Project - MSS, MGW
Customer Service Engineer
Nokia Solutions and Networks
April 2008 – January 2014 (5 years 10 months)Bucharest, Romania
• Platforms: NSN - DX200, IPA2800 - SUN: Netra 42xx
• NSN CS Core: MSS, MGW, HLR, NVS
• NSN Subsciber Data Management : NT-HLR, ONE-NDS, Provisioning
• NSN IMS Core:CSCF, HSS, SBC
• 3rd party: Cisco,Sun,Ultimaco,Telesys, Gemalto
• Installation, commissioning, integration and acceptance testing.
• SW maintenance activities.
• Network expansion activities.
• Emergency support activities.
• Technical support - onsite and remote
• MSS, MGW, HLR, RNC, IN, Number Portability integration with CS Core Network Elements.
• Rel4 Care support for local and foreign operators (GR, IL, BiH etc)
• Core Network Resiliency
• NT-HLR - ONE-NDS comissioning, PIO, integration and migration
• GSM-R (greenfield project ) - HLR, IP, SS7, MSC, SIM, on site support
• IMS - CSCF, HSS, SBC
(Open)1 honor or award
ATM /IP WAN Administrator
SNR - Radiocom
May 2006 – March 2008 (1 year 11 months)
• Layer 3 technical assistance for WAN network based on ATM, IP/MPLS, VLAN technologies and BGP, OSPF, IS-IS routing protocols; troubleshooting and installation of new VPN, Internet and telephony services using different radio
solutions and switching equipments.
• Configuration, operation and maintenance for network equipments: routers (Cisco,
Juniper, Allied Telesyn), switches(ATM & LAN), media converters , radio links( PtP or PmP), and others.
• Participate in implementation of a new management platforms or different costumer services.
References, Other observations:
Job in Network Operations Center Department