Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 230 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Aircom international singapore
What is your current job title?
Sr RF Planning Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Looking for employees
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Furqan Saeed 60‐B Khayaban‐e‐Ghalib P8 DHA Karachi
Contact #: 92‐333‐3864616
Have more than seven and a half years of work experience in the field of engineering, which includes, more than four
and a half years of work experience in the field of Radio Network Planning (RNP) of 2-2.5 GSM networks over
Huawei, Ericsson, Motorola and Alcatel equipment.
Have more than three and a half years of RF electronic design experience of high speed digital, analogue circuits’
hardware designs as well as system design engineering.
Have part of projects of large number of site roll outs, which includes technical site surveys. Drive testing and signal
measurements, provide in-building coverage and capacity solutions, traffic analysis and site stats monitoring, future
forecasting of traffic and radio network designing of new cities in cellular networks.
Radio Network Planning (RNP) experience.
RNP Senior Engineer (Aircom International Singapore)
August 2007 – April 2008
Independent freelance telecom consultant working with Aircom international Singapore over Huawei – Ufone project
of over 2500 site rollout in six months time, the fastest and biggest rollout in Pakistan.
Have work experience to work at three different client locations to provide RNP services in Karachi, Lahore and
Islamabad office of Huawei. Working as a consultant engineer my responsibilities are;
• Ufone roll-out Phase B’s RF design plan verification, site frequency and site neighbor planning, new site
integration drive routes and cluster level drive route planning.
• New site integration reporting, RF redesign recommendations, analysis of drive test and OMC stats analysis
using Aircom Asset 3g enterprise planning tool and NEMO analyzer.
• Traffic analysis, proposal on expansions and RF redesign recommendations on sites.
• Coordination with drive test team and resolve issues on new site integrations.
• Network physical RNP audit planning.
• Responsibility to maintain proper site database over Aircom Asset tool.
• Cluster analysis, Neighbor audit and RF redesign recommendations for pre and post optimization using Asset
3g and RANOPT tools.
• Cluster drive test reporting at analysis of pre and post drive test results at 60% and 90% cluster completion.
• Site audit, upcoming new phase RF design and site dimension planning.
Senior RF Cell and Capacity Planning Engineer (Warid Telecom Pvt. Ltd.)
August 2005 - August 2007
Responsibilities are to implement RF Cell and Capacity planning activities, which includes;
• Design of nominal cell plan using site TEMS Cell Planning prediction