Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 240 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
QA Technical Lead
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for employees
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Seven (7+) Years of experience as a QA Lead/Programmer Analyst including diversified experience in software development, product technical support and testing of various Client/Server and Internet applications. I have more than five years of experience in Sun Solaris, Oracle8i/9i, PL/SQL, Java, BEA WebLogic Server 8.0/9.0, Mercury’s QuickTest Pro and VB Script.
To excel in the field of Software Engineering by using my experience and analytical/ management skills especially in Quality Assurance, Project Management and Support Sector.
SpecialtiesQuality Assurance/ Testing.
Leadership/ Project Management.
Innovation and Creativity.
Communication and Negotiation.
• Quality assurance of provisioning application for OSS platform, used by CSR/TSR in cable and telecom industry, for adding/editing subscriber’s profile and provisioning services.
• Responsible for deployments, configurations and troubleshooting within OSS application.
• Developed Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Cases from System Requirement documents.
• Database manipulation/trouble-shooting using SQL/PLSQL scripts.
• Testing interfaces with external systems used in provisioning High Speed, VOIP and conventional Telephony services, like Big Band’s BPM, Vital Access from Lucent and BACC from Cisco for CM/MTA management, email and voice mail servers like Openwave and Ipunity, Nortel CS2K VOIP telephony etc.
• Managed a team of 3-4 Analysts as lead for projects.
• Worked extensively with offshore team members, providing them with product knowledge project background and training.
• On call during deployments and Performance/User acceptance testing.