Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 185 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Senior RF Design Engineer Special Projects
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
1982 - 1988: Primary Education, Beesel
1988 - 1995: Preparatory University Education, Roermond:
• Examination Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Dutch.
1995 – 2000: Electrical Engineering, Fontys Technical University, Eindhoven, the Netherlands:
8/8/1998 - 31/1/1999: Practical Placement at PIB Engineering & Design Office, Aruba, Dutch Caribbean:
• Reina Beatrix Airport Expansion Project; Electrical Design Verification of Stork design for Steam Turbine Generator, AutoCAD Design of Electrical Installations and Supervision of Sub-contractors.
1/8/1999 - 31/1/2000: Graduation Project at Strategic Radio Design-department of Vodafone in Maastricht, the Netherlands:
• Innovation in the field of Antennas & Microwave Propagation: Research & Development resulting in practical design of a passive repeater for non-line-of-sight 38GHz-Point-to-Multi-Point Microwave Radio. Repeater solution was practically implemented by Siemens, measured and tested on KPI’s and found successful.
1/6/2000 - 1/10/2000: Vodafone Netherlands, Strategic Transmission Network Designer
• Siemens SRAL-Microwave Radio Implementation Project, Electro Magnetic Compatibility Study for grounding of microwave radios.
1/10/2000-1/2/2002: Ericsson, the Netherlands, UMTS Radio Network Planner & Designer
• UMTS Radio Network Planning Consultant for ex-BT Subsidiary Telfort. Participation in UMTS Propagation Model Tuning Project.
• UMTS Air interface dimensioning.
• UMTS Multi-Service Traffic Engineering in co-operation with Ericsson R&D-Department in Stockholm.
• UMTS Radio Network Planner of Region Rotterdam.
1/2/2002 - Now: T-mobile Netherlands, 2G/3G-RF Planning & Optimisation Engineer
1/2/2002-31/10/2003: Radio Planner & Optimiser Region Noord-Holland
• GSM Radio Coverage Planning
• Site Acquisition Request Form-Issuing (search rings)
• Site Searching
• Technical Site Surveys
• Verification Drive-testing
• Capacity planning
• Frequency/BSIC/Neighbour Planning (Radio Information Sheet)
• Hardware Optimisation
• UMTS RFQ RanN: Technical Evaluation of vendors Nokia / Siemens / Alcatel / Nortel for RanN, (ex)-joint-venture between T-mobile and Orange in the Netherlands.
• T-mobile International Competence Centre Pegaplan Planning Tool Development: Contribution on Multi-Service Network Grade of Service (congestion) dimensioning by Kaufman & Roberts Recursive solution (described in COST242). Planning tool specifications with regard to 2.5G-3G Packet Switched Traffic dimensioning (3GPP 25.892,