Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 242 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Curitiba - Parana - Piacenza - Emilia Romagna
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Nokia Siemens Networks
What is your current job title?
Techincal Support Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
GSMA, ITU, MEF
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Nokia Siemens Networks Spa (Permanent Contract) - Oct 2005 – Current
Technical Product Support Engineer – TPS / TAC3 – EDGE/GSM Products:
• Plan and perform technical activities to service the customer and bring expertise to customer site on need basis for all NSN GSM-EDGE BR projects.
• Fault analysis and reporting during customer product acceptance and continuously network fault monitoring.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- provide high quality technical support to customer and/or local service organization (fault report, technical queries) through standard tools.
- provide support, on site when necessary, for trial, pilot, early project or generic acceptance
- provide support in emergency situations; travel on site when necessary
- prepare service documentation (upgrading procedure, general service info, test list and procedure, ..)
- transfer know-how to service organization and /or customer through documents distribution and training
- perform lab or live test on the system to accomplish above mentioned activities
- fault report and recovery actions definition to solve detected problems
• Responsible for the in time solution of design defect related customer cases, the escalation to development and to ensure the quality of the solution from development setting work priorities for the team, scheduling installations, clearing customer network problems and outages to agreed customer service levels and performance metrics, managing customer problems in a professional manner and obtaining detailed customer problem analysis for potential follow up by R&D Centre.
• Support acceptance test of the pilot version, including field support for BSC120, HC TRAU, eTRAU, enhanced BSC
• Planning and optimization work allowing achieving key KPIs applied to Radio Network, such as Dropped Calls, Congestion, Accessibility ,etc for Mobile Operators.
• Manage day-to-day operations for around 170 Telecom Operators worldwide as centre of competence for NSN Radio Access products in Milan – Italy.
TELECA Solutions SpA / DevoTeam Group – Apr 2003 – Sept 2005
1) SIEMENS Mobile Communications: Technical Product Support Engineer – TAC3 :
• The same responsibilities mentioned above.
2) H3G Italy : Messaging Platforms O&M / Technical Support Engineer /Pre-Sales Enginer :
• As part of the Technical Support Group provide day-to-day technical support on site in order to verify correct impact analysis and proper prioritisation, coordinate support activities across all application areas on Multimedia Messaging Platforms (SMS, MMS,