Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Radio Access
Profile Views: 366 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Radio planner Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• Excellent knowledge of Planning and Optimization techniques
• Excellent knowledge of MS office (Words, excel, Outlook, PowerPoint advance level)
• Good Management skills
• Vendors : Alcaltel, Huawei , Ericsson
• Radio Network Planning and Optimization for UMTS/HSDPA/ GSM/GPRS/EDGE network.
• Optimum tuning of radio database parameters.
• Suggestion for global network parameter changes.
• Able to relate problems faced by subscribers to RF optimization/RF planning issues.
• KPI and counter analysis.
• Auditing GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage, dimensioning, throughput, statistics & radio parameters
• BSS planning, Link budget & dimensioning.
• Testing, analyzing and implementation of new BSS features across the network.
>• Drive test analysis with TEMS, Huawei Genex Probe & Genex Assistant
• Optimization of Dual band network
• 3G network coverage from Ec/Io & RSCP perspective and data throughput optimization