Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 214 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for sales contacts
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Centile is a leading, Class-5 softswitch vendor of next-generation SIP-based services for converged Fixed-Mobile and multimedia applications, and allows operators to offer unique value-added and multimedia services to both the business and consumer markets. Centile covers the following business models. Business Trunking, VoIP VPN, IP Centrex, Hybrid IP Centrex, Mobile IP Centrex, Intra Centrex, and Residential VoIP.
- Responsible for all direct sales of Centile products and negotiations with telecommunication companies through cold-calling and meeting the potential clients in Europe but also very focused on Middle East.
- Implementing new Sales strategies and techniques in order to improve the sales process and shorten the sales cycle.
- Duties included: forecasting quarterly and annual sales, and customer presentations, building and managing Centile Sales team.
- Based on my previous experience and contacts, working actively with Marketing manager for the improvement of the marketing objectives and targets.
- Established a strategic relationship with a global technologies distributor to manage the sales effort of the company.
EyeBill is a global BSS/OSS vendor of Billing and Customer-Care software solutions for the Next-Generation networking industry. EyeBill solutions cover traditional and alternative Class-4/Class-5 wireline and wireless telecommunications, including voice and video over IP/Broadband, Triple Play, IP Centrex, WiFi, WiMAX and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Responsible for the management and approval of all sales activities, negotiations with telecommunication companies and profits in all markets;
- Duties included: providing Sales and Marketing strategies and Business Development plans, including financial forecasts, market research and market analyses, pricing, license policy and positioning to differentiate and increase sales and market share.
- Recruit, manage and train all Sales representatives in the company.
- Project management - Responsible for the coordination and successful deployment of EyeBill software, including all quoting, equipment ordering, scheduling of installation and training and overall implementation of the product for the new customers.
- Responsible for the development and management of a network of representatives that play a major role in the market positioning of EyeBill Interactive Solution.
- Management of leads and mutual projects with partners of EyeBill Interactive Solution, such as, Cantata, Broadsoft, Centile, Quintum, NetCentrex, Vo