-Develop career and development program for the team together with Corporate HR.
-Develop and /or execute training needs analysis for the team in the program.
-Develop training modules specific to the TM NET Programs – Product and Technical Knowledge of TM NET services.
-Customized generic in house programs to suit the TM NET Programs eg; Customer Service Skills, Managing Irate Customers, Manuals for CIC for TM NET call flows etc.
-Monitors direct reports – trainers, content editors, knowledge base administrators.
-Provides feedback to contact centre team leaders and managers on staff performance in training and monitors the effectiveness of the training programs.
-Prepares and analyses reports related to Training and Staff Performance.
-Develop requirements to track staff training attendance, and performance.
-Identify staff that lacks minimum skills requirements and ensuring that they are not put on the floor.
Training and Knowledge Coordinator
(Public Company; 10,001 or more employees; NT; Telecommunications industry)
September 2001 — October 2004 (3 years 2 months)
- Handling training and coordination for Asia Pacific and Greater China
- Subject matter Expert in SAP and Clarify
- Developing Business Continuity Plan for Global Operations Asia.
- Liaising with Core development teams in US and Europe
- Handling communications on latest developments across the regions
- Handling logistics of training across the region
- Developing and customizing training materials with the Asia flavor.
- Developing the Supply Chain Operations intranet website