Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 397 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
RF optimization and planning
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Looking for a challenging position in the field of cellular communication, especially in RF Optimization and planning side, in order to utilize my technical & analytical skills for the repute, growth and sustainability of the organization.
• RF Optimization and Planning consultant NSN Swap Project Kabul (Afghanistan) - March 2009 uptill now.
• RF Optimization & Planning consultant LCC-Pakistan NSN Network (Telenor-GSM Project) From March 2008 to March 2009
• RF Optimization-Team Lead 3G Network-CDMA2000-EvDo (Huawei & Motorola) PTCL-Etisalat Pakistan (October 2005 to March 2008).
• BSS Performance Engineer (Motorola & Alcatel) in “Mobilink GSM” Pakistan Mobile Communication Limited (From September 2003 to September 2005).
Almost six years of experience in mobile telecom industry, it includes RF Optimization, Planning and BSS trail. In my career I have worked on SWAP project, BSC, cell/site optimization, City and cluster level optimization and Redesigns, BSS parameter tuning and trails to improve KPIs, Parameter and counter mapping between two BSS, Planned and executed massive cell/site expansions, Resolved coverage, quality and capacity issues, Provide solution to corporate customers, Used Optimization and planning tools for network assessment and improvement.
Equipment Expertise: Nokia, Siemens, Huawei, Motorola and Alcatel
Technologies worked with 2G/3G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA2000 and EVDO.
Tools Expertise: OPTIMA, NetAct (ND,Reporting Suite), Plan Editor, ACTIX (Analyzer, Spot Light, Veritune,), ASSET, RANOPT, UNO, Nastar, M-2000, TEMS8.2, NEMO, INVEX 3G, CAIT (QUALCOMM), Pilot Panorama, CNA, CNT, MAPINFO, Google Earth, Global Mapper, Agilent BTS Tester and Scanner.
RF Optimization and Planning Consultant NSN- SWAP project- March 2009 uptill now
• Leading NSN RF Optimization team for BSS Swap/Expansion from Ex-Siemens to NSN (Nokia-Flexi) for Roshan network in Afghanistan to meet KPIs, coverage, quality and capacity.
• Responsible of Pre and Post swap measures including site data bases, cluster definition, Drive testing, drive routes, site swap plans, proper execution of RF data bases and paramters.
• Mapped and followed BSS Parameters, KPIs, counters and frequency plan of Ex-Siemens with Nokia for performance comparison and to avoid any misshappes to commercial network.
• After swap efficiently Benchmark the OSS KPIs (Traffic, Handovers, CSSR, DCR, congestion, Quality etc) and field results like (Serving cell, Serving BCCH, Rx-Level, Rx-Qual, FER