Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 327 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Project Management, Project director, project delivery director, project manager, senior project manager, project management office, pmo, project delivery manager
Previous experience 1
Director, Management & Consultant Career Experience
Oct 2015 – To Date B2B Sales Consultant – It’seeze Websites Gateshead & Sunderland, UK.
• Market Research
• Appointment Setting
• Consulting Customer Needs (and translating into a bespoke product requirement)
• Website Health Checks (which shows how to improve the Customers Website performance for both on-site and off-site SEO)
• Website Design and SEO Consultations
• B2B Internet Sales
• Customer Training (for product management and traffic generation)
Previous experience 2
(July 2015 – Oct 2015 Moving House from Bedfordshire to County Durham, UK.)
2010 – 2015 Project Director / Program Manager / Fulfilment Responsible
Huawei Reading, UK (2015)
Huawei Abu Dhabi, UAE (2014)
Huawei Doha, Qatar (2013 – 2014)
Huawei Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (2011 – 2013)
Huawei, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman (2010 – 2011)
• Delivery Project Director for Vodafone Beacon Project
• Project Director FTTx Project for Ooredoo (QTel) Account, Qatar (fastest Fibre Network growth in the World)
• Project Director / Program Management / PMO
• Project Director of SITC Account (Bidding and Contract Signing Stage), Core, Enterprise, GSM, LTE, BSS, OSS, Microwave
• Budgeting, Risk & Change Management
• Contract Negotiations and Middle East Project Delivery Contract Reviewer
• Installation, Installation SOP’s, Installation Quality Improvements, Health & Safety
• In-depth Process Analysis Review and Defining for both Existing and New Processes
• Improvement of Subcontractors Quality & Performance
• Program Management Consulting (Performance Enhancement, Training etc)
• New Project Bidding Reviewer, Fulfilment Responsible for Saudi and for all Middle East Regional PMO Pre-sales
• Integration of urgent projects into program of current projects
• Timely completion to Customer satisfaction
• Full Turnkey (end to end) & Swap Projects:- IT, Data, Smart Technologies, 2G, 3G, WiMAX & LTE (4G), IP MPLS, Core, MW Transmission, Optical Fibre Networks (FTTx), GPON & NGN.
Previous experience 3
Aug 2009 – Dec 2009 Program Manager - NSN, Mumbai, India.
• Program Management of the 3/11 Project.
• Management Consulting, processes etc.
• Provide technical leadership in resolving the optimization issues including but not limited to Network Optimisation, Network Operations, Network Transmission, Projects, site installation quality and In-building Services (IBS).
• Preparing a detailed field level actionable plan to achieve 3 / 11 KPI’s.
• Provided optimisation leadership services with objective of achieving 3 / 11 Project KPI’s for Airtel Bharti network.
• Leading the 3/11 project optimisation team.
• Leading the Customer interaction in consultation with NSN & Airtel Bharti.
A self-motivated Internationally experienced Project Director, Program Manager, PMO with a wide range of Management, IT, Enterprise Networks, Project & Engineering, Management Consulting, Budgeting, Risk Analysis skills, contract negotiations, for the full cycle of bidding, tendering and tender reviewing, planning, acquisition, civil works, installation and installation SOP’s, Installation quality improvements, commisioning, integration to operational. Proven project leadership skills involving managing, planning, risk planning and assessment, budgeting, change control, training especially in PMO and Management, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Customer and Client interfacing. Subcontractor Management. First-class analytical, design and problem solving skills. Resourceful, cost concious and dedicated to maintaining high quality standards and project goals.
Specialties / Skills
Project Director, Program Management, PMO, Change Management, Project Manager, Self-Motivated, International, Management Consulting, Budgeting, Risk Analysis, Bidding, Tendering, Planning, Leadership skills, Budgeting, Training, Motivating Teams, Customer Interfacing, Client Interfacing, Subcontractor Management, Analytical, Resourceful, Cost Conscious, High Quality Standards