Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 161 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Synectics Technical Consulting
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for employees, Looking for sales contacts, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Andrew Blake is a highly motivated self starter with a commitment to thoroughness and attention to detail. His broad range of professional experience within the mobile telecoms industry means he’s able to contribute appropriately at all levels in a client’s organisation as a project assignment dictates.
Key areas of competence include:
• In-depth knowledge of GSM, UMTS and WiMAX telecommunications systems
• Hands on design and deployment of wireless communication systems
• Senior corporate management experience
• Project and risk/issues management
• Requirements capture, management and specification change control
• Software development, testing and support management
• Strong IT and programming skills (PC, Unix, Oracle, SQLServer, Citrix, VMWare, C#, Perl, ASP.NET)