Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 284 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Since November 2007
Arcor Germany (Vodafone Group)
Director Wholesale, second level executive reporting to CMO, responsible for Carrier Business in Arcor. This includes DSL Wholesale, Carrier Leased Lines and Voice Termination with revenues of ca. 400 Mio. Euro. Leadership of team of about 30 individuals.
Arcor is the biggest alternative fixed operator in Germany with revenues of about 2.3 billion Euros and part of the Vodafone Group.
• Founded and kick-started DSL wholesale business in Arcor
• Consolidated all carrier activities in one unit
• Overachieved revenue targets in last fical year (plus 70 Mio. Euro)
• Increased revenues significantly, developing carrier business into main growth driver in Arcor
• Acquired biggest DSL reseller in Germany (United Internet 1&1) as key customer
April 2004 –October 2007
Vodafone Czech Republic
Vice President Vodafone Business Solutions, first level executive, responsible for Sales, Care, Operational Marketing for the business segment (mobile only and Fixed Mobile Convergence). Responsible for a customer base of 400.000 SIMs and about 1/3 of the revenue of Vodafone Czech Republic (ca. 200 Mio. Euro). Leadership of a team of about 350 individuals.
Additional responsibility: Tasked to enter the corporate segment based on Fixed Mobile Convergence. Key achievements:
• Build-up of a new team acting like a startup from zero to enter the new segment
• Definition of the market entry strategy and proposition for a disruptive and ground-breaking fixed mobile convergence offer. The proposition is recognized to be the most innovative in the Vodafone group and is expected to account for about 10% of the revenue of Vodafone Czech in 4 years
• Selection of the technical solution as well as negotiations with vendors. This resulted in a very advanced technical platform which could be procured at a very competitive price (resulting in multi-million Euro savings)
• Implementation of the solution, build-up of sales and care teams and leadership of the new business unit.
Previous position: Vice President Strategy and Planning, first level executive, reporting to CEO, responsible for branded experience, market and competitive research, strategy, planning, project and program management and process/productivity improvement. Led international team of 50 (Czech, Canadian, US, Spanish , German, …). Key achievements:
• Successfully defined integration approach and led integration into Vodafone in record time while maintaining focus on business targets. Result: one of the most successful integrations and