Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 366 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
South East Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Head Telecom Projects & Operations
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Previous experience 1
Managing Telecom clients viz.,BSNL,MTNL,Huawei, Ericsson, NSN, ZTE, Alcatel-Lucent, Samsung and private Telcos//Tier 2 OEMs_overall in charge of delivery COE
Key activities rolled out/ in pipe line
• E2E delivery of limited mobility 16E rural WiMax for BSN in Chennai, Odisha, NE1. NE2, HP J&K circles. This project is conceived by MOC, DOT, Department of IT
> Scope include supply of ASN GW, HA, EMS, BTSs, CPEs, Converters and complete system integration . Deployed 950 Outdoor BTSs and supplied 30000 Indoor/ Outdoor CPEs. Designed and implemented site specific infrastructure for Indoor/ outdoor environment with various combinations of backhaul. The delivery consists of site/ back haul survey, prediction plotting, primary and secondary logistics, installation & commissioning , backward integration, EMS provisioning, network optimization & AT , network handover .Established SPV for NE circles.
> Overall tech support to BSNL for seem less service delivery
> AMC, service support contract execution
> Faulty hardware replacements, RMA process rollout
> Outdoor CPE installations
> Network change management, execution
> Establishing hardware R&R facility
> Execution of field activities for network testing, acceptance, documentation
> Handling re-locations
Significant milestones/best practices during the roll out are
> Developed sourcing installation material_ 100% local
> Precise azimuth prediction
> Interference reduction plan specific to uneven terrain like J&K, HP
> SCFT done in one go during site integration
> Site wise kitting before dispatch to site
> Minimized unused inventory
> 4hrs stability test during AT
> Ensured 100 % node visibility
> First attempt completion of installation and integration > 80 %
> Deviation of planned and rollout network < 2%
> Obtained SACFA ids on time
• RF/Site survey, backhaul planning , site engineering, installation, commissioning & integration, acceptance testing for 2G/3G with MW/Optical backhaul. Executed 55000
field activities in 2011-13 with end to end documentation
• Innovative site engineering for opex saving .
• Delivery Solutioning
• DWDM services (site RFI, installation) with BSNL, Huawei, IDEA and Vodafone. The capacities of the nodes 40G-100G.
• Optical Network services to BSNL – PAN India comprising of field and central R&R
facility at Hyd.
• Comprehensive field services for major Telcos
• O&M of 12000 sites with improved surveillance
• End to end delivery / customer management/ centralized project & programme