Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Middle East
Profile Views: 225 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Level 3 Communications
What is your current job title?
Senior Business Solutions Architect
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
For more than 5 years I have been solving problems, mining data and designing solutions for the telecom industry. I thrive with the challenge of figuring out a solution to a problem. Over the course of my career in the Telecom industry I have worked for major carriers as either a contractor or employee. I have supported solutions, prepared data for conversion and helped define and document procedures.
I have specific experience in Inventory, Trouble Management and Work Force Management. I am experienced with BMC Remedy, Telcordia Granite, IIEP and Network engineer including back end Oracle support and front end plugin development as well as SSRS and SSIS business intelligence solutions.
I am also a talented trainer and instructor with passion for helping people and influencing their development. I am experienced in teaching adults in non-profit and for-profit environments. I have developed new curriculum as well as adapted curriculum in place to various trainees and their needs. I have created training videos and documentation as well.
I have a Bachelors degree in Arabic and am interested in oppertunities for long term contracts in the Middle East.
Previous experience 1
Level 3 Communications from July 2012 to Present
Previous experience 2
Capgemini U.S. from August 2010 to July 2012
Previous experience 3
Aricent/Cane Systems from December 2007 to August 2010
Throughout my career I have always been know as one who has the answers. I enjoy solving problems and finding solutions. I have led teams and managed software deployments. I work well others and excel at training and mentoring. My technical skill set includes:
- Data migration and data analysis
- Software Development Life Cycle (requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing, and knowledge transfer)
- Project Management
- Distributed Delivery Model (worked with Off-shore clients and colleagues)
- Business Support (worked as Operations manager, created training materials and staffed work teams)
Specialties / Skills
TECHNICAL SKILL SUMMARY:
• Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL
• Industry Software: BMC Remedy, Telcordia Granite, Network Engineer and IIEP
• Documentation and Training: Train the Trainer, Instructional Design, Video Training, Coaching
• Testing: Integration, System Testing, User Acceptance
• Integrated Development Environment: Eclipse by IBM, SqlDeveloper, Weblogic, Visual Studio
• Software Packages: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, File Maker Pro, Final Cut, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux, DOS, Mac OS X, UNIX
• Intermediate conversation skills in Spanish, beginner to intermediate skills in Arabic.