Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 514 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
I have five years of experience in telecom field which includes installation, commissioning and operation and maintenance of Broadband wireline Netwo
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Telecom Training & Accreditation
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Looking for employees
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
I am interesting in Telecom job....
• Knowledge of GSM Networks with various BSS Elements such as BTS, BSC etc.
r>• Installation, Commissioning, Troubleshooting of ZTE SDH equipment.
• Installation of NEC -Microwave Equipment.
• VSWR Measurement, Power Calibration of ZTE BTS.<br>
• Knowledge of Site integration, infrastructure items necessary for site functioning.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
r>• Complete Responsibility of Aircel GSM Project Rollout under Meerut Cluster.
• Responsible for Installation, Commissioning and Integration of BTS in Meerut cluster.
<br>• Responsible for giving Technical Support to all field engineers for project activities of GSM network.
• Complete site supervisory started from soil testing to site RFI.
• SMPS,PIU,DG installation.
• Responsible for any up-gradation (Ring up-gradation , Node up-gradation) in live network as per requirement.
<br>• Responsible for Installation, Commissioning of NEC Microwave equipments in Meerut cluster.
<br>• Responsible for Installation of BSC’S in Meerut cluster.
• Responsible of Up -gradation & Expansions of existing sites to provide congestion free network.
• Coordination with Aircel and other Operator for Shared sites.
• Man Management for daily project rollout.
>• Man Management in My Own Cluster to Resolve Daily Alarms.