Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 210 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Amirit Technologies Inc
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• Proficient in GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, EVDO, WiFi and LBS technology; their architecture, network design, process, implementation, performance, management and system optimization
• Experience in handling Nokia, Ericsson, Nortel and Alcatel equipments
• Responsible for multiple aspects of RF engineering including site selection support, RF field tuning/optimization, interference measurement/tracking, wireless backhaul and general RF field troubleshooting
• Extensive knowledge in frequency, capacity and coverage planning, parameter design, network tuning, traffic management, network optimization and network performance monitoring.
• Proficient in In-Building Systems design, implementation and optimization.
• Possess solid understanding and hands-on experience with RF instrumentation and tools including Ericsson TEMS, Site Master and Spectrum Analyzer
• Proficient in software applications such as MapInfo, NPSX, NetAct, PlanetEV, Actix Analyzer, Reflection X, HIT, CITRIX, CNAI, etc.