Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 327 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor, Other
Kwali Solutions Inc
What is your current job title?
Senior Business Analyst
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Business Analysis, Process Analysis, Change Management/Business Transformation, Requirements Management & streamlining opportunities.
>Methodologies: Waterfall, AGILE Scrumr>Telecom OSS/NMS, Reporting, Optical, Wireless and Data (WAN/LAN).
Previous experience 1
Business Systems Analyst, TELUS, Burnaby, BC
r>Public Company; 10,001+ employees; TU; Telecommunications industryr>
September 2010 – Present (1 year 8 months) <br>
Software System Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Documentation, Management and Validation.
Effort Estimation, UI Mockup design, Scope Management
• AGILE SCRUM.
• Both customer and productized reporting solutions for large Managed Services customers,
• Archival System,
Tools & Environment: CaliberRM, HP Quality Center, Viseo, MindMap, MS Office, SharePoint eRoom, MS Project & others.
Previous experience 2
WNMS Consultant, Nortel Networks, Haiti (contract at Comcel Haiti
<br>June 2009 – June 2009
r>PROJECT: Deploy latest Nortel management system.
• Commissioned Nortel WNMS (Wireless Network Management System) for Nortel GSM Core networks.
• Integrated GPRS/GSM network elements to WNMS.
• Executed and negotiated acceptance tests with customer and achieved customer sign off.
• Provided ad-hoc WNMS training to customer.
• Analyzed, investigated and resolved problems on existing WNMS. al Estate Rental management.
Previous experience 3
Senior Business Analyst Editr>NetCracker Technology for TELUS
>Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Telecommunications industry
<br>January 2008 – March 2009 (1 year 3 months)
• NETCRACKER: Telecom/Datacom OSS software and solutions company
• TELUS: Canadian national telecom carrier. A strategic leading account for NetCracker showcasing NetCracker technology.
• TELUS business transformation project “National Physical Inventory” (NPI).
-Test driven development. (Local and offshore)
>TOOLS & ENVIRONMENT:
<br>DUTIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Elicited, analyzed, documented, coordinated and reviewed Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Use Cases.
• Coordinated and facilitated requirements meetings and agreements, within project schedule deadlines, while maintaining trust and respect.<br>• Scope Management
• Requirements liaison between Business and design, implementation and QA.<br>• Managed Requirement effort assessments and presented to customer.
• Coordinated design documentation release to customer.<br>• TRIAGE lead for on-site verification.
• Managed Process Change/Re-engineering.
Senior Business Analysis/Business Systems Analyst with 20+ years software systems experience. Bachelor of Engineering. Wide swath of hard & soft IT/Telecom software skills. Fifteen+ years experience with Telecom software systems: Business Support Systems (BSS), Operational Report Systems (OSS), Network Management Systems (NMS), Element Management Systems (EMS).
Looking for Senior Business Analyst contract position.<br>Preferred locations: Vancouver, BC, Seattle, Victoria, Calgary, and willing to travel globally for
Member of the International Institute of Business AnalysisTM<br>
Specialties / Skills
Business Analysis, Requirements Management, Business Process, Change Management/Business Transformation, Software Systems. Special experience with Telecom software systems (BSS/OSS/NMS/EMS).
Waterfall & AGILE methodologies.