Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 480 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor, Marketing Agency, Events Company
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Expand network for next job, Looking for sales contacts
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Working on Network Administrator from SDV Transintra Sudan Ltd from February 2012 till April 2012 includes Network Implementation (LAN &WAN), Network Security, Active Directory , Exchange Server and Network protocols
Working on Network Security and Wireless Departments at Nile Technical Agencies from 2nd of June 2012 to 1st of September 2012 2012 includes Install and Configure Super Wifi wireless equipment (indoor and outdoor coverage wireless & line of side (LOS)) and Configure Network Firewalls (VPN, IPS , IDS , Gateway Anti – Virus , Gateway Anti – Spam, Multi Link Management).(3Month)
Working in India-Hyderabad
Working on Advanced Wireless Communications(AWC) from Convergence Labs from August, 2011 to January, 2012 include SS7,GSM ,GPRS ,EDGE , UMTS ,CDMA ,WiMax ,WLAN ,Optical Fiber ,VoIP and Testing Tools.(6 Month)
1) E1 line integration.
2) Optical Fiber Splicing and OTDR.
3) Optical Fiber Parameter Testing Tool.
4) Signaling Analysis for SS7, GSM and GPRS Networks.
5) GPRS Signaling Analyses.
6) IP Network on Cisco Routers.
7) IP Telephony-VoIP.
8) Telecom Testing.
9) GSM and UMTS (3G)BTS Installation.
10) Operation and Maintains Center-Radio
11) MSC and TRAU.
12) Soft Switch (3).
13) RF Planning for GSM and UMTS (3G) Networks.
14) TEMS Drive Test for GSM and UMTS (3G) Networks.
Working on RF Planning&Drive Test (TEMS) at Convergence Labs
From December, 2011 till January, 2012 Include Network Planning , Optimisation Radio Networks and Core Networks of GSM, GPRS, CDMA and 3G (UMTS) Networks. (2 Month)
1) GSM Signaling Analysis
2) GPRS Context activations and Signaling
3) Frequency Scanning
4) TEMS V10.0 Drive Test.
Working on Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) from 1st of July till August 31, 2011 at our Communication Research Center .
1) Configure Access Point.
2) Configure Access Point Bridge (Point to Point / Point to MultiPoint).
3) Configure Universal Repeater.
4) Advanced Wireless Settings.
5) Add Quality of Service Rules.
6) Wireless Mesh Networking.
7) WLAN Controller Installation and Configuration..