Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Radio Access
Profile Views: 529 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Radio Planning & Optimization Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Sep 2004 - Jan 2009 B. Sc in Electrical Engineering - Communications and Electronics Jordan University of Science & Technology, Jordan
> GPA: Good
Sep 2003 - Jun 2004 Tawjihi
GPA: 91.4% Ittihad Secondary Schools, Jordan
Mar 2009 -Present Mada -Jordan Amman , Jordan
Radio Planning and Optimization Engineer at the RAN Department of Mada Communication, responsible for:r>• Frequency and Radio parameters planning, Expansion planning and site survey, Coverage and capacity simulation using Atoll and Hydra planning tools, creating an interactive online coverage map using open source Geo-Server and Google maps API`s.
>• Designing, planning & implementing of Dragon-Wave, Redline & Proxim Microwave and Pre-WiMAX links on 3.5GHz, 5.1GHz, 15GHz, 23 GHz & 38GHz, issuing link studies, preparing TRC applications.
• Periodic drive testing, Analyzing drive test data and provide recommendations to enhance network performance, Periodic auditing for the network physical configuration.
>• Analyzing performance on both network and cell levels, Generating periodic reports, Problems detection and issuing resolution, Identifying abnormal behavior via network trending analysis.
• Involved in LTE migration project, evaluating RAN equipment capabilities for multiple venders, study different migration scenarios, coverage and capacity planning for LTE using Atoll planning tool.
• Issuing Geo-Marketing studies based on statistics analysis for Jordan governorates and districts, provide recommendations based on network capacity and performance in each area.
• Implementing and monitoring WiMAX QoS products.<br>• Performance evaluation of new CPE`s from different vendors, Evaluating the performance of new Access Points and CPE software releases.<br>• Following up with coverage related customer complains through the ticketing system and provide resolution.
• Commissioning, Acceptance & Maintenance for all WiMAX RAN Network elements.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008 Zain -Jordan Amman , Jordan <br>
Trainee Engineer at the Network Switching Subsystem Department (NSS), involved in performing MSC expansions, diagnose network problems and performing in-depth trace operations to check network components.
Jan-2011 LTE Radio Planni