Gain insights from the experts Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and more this April in Singapore
Singapore – The digital and mobile landscape in Asia is evolving on a day-to-day basis, and at such a rapid phase that businesses find it a challenge to follow up with new and disruptive trends and technologies. At The Internet & Mobile Show Asia, Asian businesses have an opportunity to engage in strategic knowledge exchange and discussions with more than 40 industry frontiers who are leading in the space, including:
- Lars Fjeldsoe-Nielsen, Head of Mobile, Dropbox
- Tiang Lim Foo, Head of Market Development, Southeast Asia & Oceania, Evernote
- Myungjo Choi, Managing Director Southeast Asia, Facebook
- Joanna Catalano, Head of Strategic Accounts, Southeast Asia, Google
- Lars Silberbauer, Director of Global Social Media, Lego
- Olivier Legrand, Head of Marketing Solutions – Asia Pacific & Japan, LinkedIn
- Parminder Singh, Managing Director for Southeast Asia, India & MENA, Twitter
With an improved Premium Conference format featuring visionary keynotes, interactive roundtables and thought-provoking panels, attendees have the privilege to engage in more interactive discussions with digital and mobile experts from Asia and beyond. 300 senior-level executives across Asia will participate in this year’s multi-themed Premium Conference; the themes are focused on Internet of Things, M2M, Mobile Apps, Mobile Commerce, Mobile & Digital Advertising, Mobile Health, Mobile VAS, Social Media and Social & Commerce.
This April, The Internet & Mobile Show Asia will see over 4,000 regional attendees from more than 30 countries attending, a 30% increase from 2013. With a good mix of attendees across Asia, this is the golden opportunity for long-term business partnerships to be established between attendees. Networking amongst attendees will be further facilitated by the event mobile app, speed networking sessions, 1-2-1 partnering programme and networking cocktail party.
Discover the latest and most revolutionary technology that’s yet to be in this space – from digital advertising through to cloud and data analytics solutions, mobile app developers, payment platforms, content providers, enterprise solutions and more.
Co-located with Cards & Payments Asia 2014 and 8 other events, the entire 10,000 sqm exhibition comprise of over 200 international exhibitors, some of which includes the following leading solution providers who will have technology showcases over the 2-day convention:
- American Express
- AT Internet
- Balanced Consultancy
- Bonsey Jaden
- i-One Group
- Spectos GmbH (Feedbackstr)
“Over the years, The Internet & Mobile Show Asia has grown to become the most holistic and synergised digital and mobile business event in the region, with the aim to bring in state-of-the-art enterprise technologies that help Asian businesses improve their operational efficiency and maximise their ROI. This year, there is a huge emphasis to enhance interaction amongst attendees, with newly-added roundtable discussions in the premium conference, speed networking sessions and 1-2-1 partnering introduced to encourage more face-time opportunities between the various stakeholders in the digital and mobile business community in Asia,” commented Audrey Leong, General Manager of Terrapinn Asia.
Here’s what you can expect over the 2 days:
- Premium Conference featuring keynotes, panels and roundtable discussions *IMPROVED FORMAT*
- Exhibition Hall featuring leading solutions for Asian businesses
- Standard On-floor Conference – technical learning sessions in the exhibition hall
- Innovation Village dedicated for start-ups to showcase the latest technology in the market *NEW*
- Happiness Lounge – an R&R corner including massage chairs, table tennis tables and F&B *NEW*
- Fun networking activities. E.g. Speed networking sessions and cocktail party at the end of Day 1
- Win gadgets such as iPad mini and more at our Lucky Draw sessions on both Day 1 and Day 2
For more information, visit www.internetshow.com.sg.
Press registration for the exhibition and conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/exhibitor/sponsor interviews is recommended. To apply for your press pass, please contact:
Neo Li Zhen
The Internet & Mobile Show Asia 2014
DID: +65 6322 2742
The Internet & Mobile Show Asia 2014
The Internet Show Asia & The Mobile Show Asia is back for their 5th and 3rd annual series this April. This is an event for all
businesses in the region to find new ways to grow their business with the best digital ideas and to keep abreast of
trending online and mobile solutions in Asia. Besides the premium conference, there is an exhibition floor that is colocated
with Asia’s most established smart cards & payments trade show, Cards & Payments Asia; other synergised
events are Cash Handling Show Asia, Digital ID World Asia, Future Bank Asia, RFID World Asia, Near Field
Communication World Asia, Retail World Asia, E-Commerce World Asia and Digital Signage World Asia.
Terrapinn is a Business to Business media company. Our products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training courses
and print publications. For more information, please visit: www.terrapinn.com.