Customer demands are constantly evolving and will not slow down!
To combat this, operators have been mastering digital transformation, embedding the Voice of the Customer into their operations and creating a more customer-centric culture. However, with social media and technology breeding disruptive competitors and greater consumer standards, it is increasingly difficult to maintain pace with customers.
In this exclusive report, CEM professionals in Telecoms from the Middle East, Europe and Africa provide their key insights into providing customer experience excellence in the fast-pace and constantly evolving industry.
This report features interviews with Ideshini Naidoo, Chief Customer Experience Officer at MTN Group, on the CEM strategies the Telecoms industry can learn from Financial Services, as well as case studies on artificial intelligence, social media, internal processes and more!
A quick glance into the report:
• A financial services approach to customer experience in telecoms
• The dynamic evolution of Middle Eastern customer experience
• Telenet uses data to improve customer experience and solve the “Wi-Fi Crisis”
• Social media as a tool for customer experience excellence
• The artificial intelligent path to customer experience excellence
• Changing Direction: How to drive a sales journey into a customer-centric one
CEM in Telecoms Global Summit addresses pertinent challenges in B2B and B2C at the QEII Conference Centre in London on 23rd-26th January 2017 with practitioners given the opportunity to learn from tangible case studies and sit side-by-side with their peers to comprehend the most pressing concerns affecting their business in the hope of driving revenue and efficiency.
I hope you enjoy reading our report!