LONDON, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Telecom APIs enable a variety of new and unique business models, including carrier branded application stores, web mash-ups, two sided business models, and developer communities. Network operators leverage APIs to derive wholesale transaction revenue as well as communication-enabled application revenue.
Over-the-Top service providers and other third-parties continue to enjoy the most benefits from Telecom APIs. However, enterprise is gaining fast on OTT providers as they begin to understand how to leverage their own communications data for improved products, services, and customer experience.
Telecom APIs continue to present new attractive opportunities for network operators and service bureau providers such as Do Not Call Registry compliance and Unwanted Call blocking services. Certain technology development and adoption trends will continue to drive the long-term future of Telecom APIs including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Virtualization, Software Defined Networks (SDN), and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Telecom API Market Outlook and Forecasts 2016 – 2021 provides an in-depth assessment of the global Telco APIs market, including business models, value chain analysis, operator strategies and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2016 to 2021. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Telecom API revenue is forecast to reach $183.6 billion globally by 2021
- Carriers continue to miss opportunities for Telecom APIs in Internet of Things
- Unwanted Call blocking a developing area for carriers to leverage Telecom APIs
- OTT providers continue to lead the way in terms of wholesale revenue for carriers
- Enterprise to represent an important customer base as they leverage their own data
- Telecom API providers
- Application developers
- Data services companies
- Mobile network operators
- Integrated ICT service providers
- Enterprise companies of all types
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4010935/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers