This highly anticipated conference will feature a number of established briefings from expert military speakers, solution makers and industry providers to offer the latest information in developments within Naval Mission Systems Technology.
Recently added to the expert speaker line-up include BAE Systems and Thales. Both these companies make a great addition to the agenda as they will provide a solid industry focus to the event.
EXPERT MILITARY SPEAKERS OF 2016 INCLUDE:
• Rear Admiral Flavio Biaggi, Head of the Ship Design & Combat Systems Department of the Italian Navy General Staff, Italian Navy
• Brigadier General Carlos de Salas, Head of C4ISR & Space Programmes, Spanish Ministry of Defence
• Captain Andrea Micheli, Head of the C2IS Office, C4 and Security Department, Italian Navy
• Captain Vincenzo Milano, Director, Modelling and Simulation (M&S) NATO Centre of Excellence
• Captain Manuel Martinez-Ruiz, F110 Frigate Programme Manager, Spanish Ministry of Defence
• Commander Andreas Uhl, SME CD&E, German Navy HQ
• Mr William Bray, Executive Director Programme Executive Office for Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
EXPERT INDUSTRY SPEAKERS OF 2016 INCLUDE:
• Mr Tim Munn, System Design Authority & System Architect, Thales
• Mr Simon Vaughan, Mission Systems Project Manager, BAE Systems
To view the full agenda, please visit the event website www.navalmissionsystems.com/telco
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Meet and network with senior representatives from European Navy’s leading and developing their capabilities, including Italy, Germany and Spain as well as U.S. NAVSEA
• Explore ways in which interoperability between nations and technological systems can be developed to maximise the proficiency of maritime operations and strategies
• Focused presentations on C2 system integration technology
• Gain an insight and network with leading industry technical experts from Thales and BAE Systems
Running alongside the conference is a post-conference workshop entitled 'Enhancing Systems and Technology for Maritime Situational Awareness.'
This will be led by Dr Clayton Stewart, former Technical Director of the Office of Naval Research Global and current Professor at the University College London.
Visit www.navalmissionsystems.com/telco to learn more about this opportunity.
There is currently an early bird offer available; book by 31st of August to save £300 off the conference price. Register at www.navalmissionsystems.com/telco
For sponsorship packages and delegate enquiries, contact Drew Miller on +44 (0) 207 827 6128 or email@example.com
For media enquiries, contact Zoe Gale on +44 20 7827 6138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Naval Mission Systems Technology
14th - 15th November 2016
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6128
---- END ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk