LONDON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing number of data breach incidents and cyberattacks across the globe is driving demand for deception technology. Over the last five years, rising advancements in BFSI, retail, healthcare, government and other sectors has been fueling growth in the global deception technology market. Other vital factors propelling demand for global deception technology include surging security spending by an increasing number of organizations and a growing number of start-ups offering deception technology. With 'Honeypot' being the initial and hugely adopted deception techniques, 'Distributed Decoy System (DDS)' has been gaining increasing market traction over the last few years, majorly due to its diverse features such as analyzing and capturing cyber attackers more accurately, without any false positives.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Deception Technology Market, By Deception Stack, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", the global market for deception technology is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016-2021, due to growing government concerns over IT security, increasing IT security budgets of organization coupled with growing need for a secure network and encrypted database by enterprises, globally. In 2015, North America was the largest market for deception technology due to rising instances of cyberattacks in the region. TrapX Security, LogRhythm and Rapid7 are few of the leading players operating in the global deception technology market. BFSI, IT & Telecom, Energy & Power, and Retail are the key end user segments, where deployment of deception technology is anticipated to increase in the coming years. "Global Deception Technology Market, By Deception Stack, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of deception technology market, globally:
- Global Deception Technology Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Deception Stack (Endpoint, Application, Data and Network); and By End User (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Energy & Power, Retail and Others)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global deception technology market.
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, deception technology providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with deception technology providers and suppliers globally. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3870311/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48