SINGAPORE, May 26 - Proficio, an award-winning provider of cloud-based security services, today announced the opening of its new headquarters and Security Operations Center (SOC) in Singapore. The new state-of-the-art SOC will be a center of innovation and deliver advanced cyber security services. Located in The Signature in Changi Business Park, the new center is triple the size of the previous facility and will help to support the rapid growth in Proficio's global customer base.
"Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global security market," said Tim McElwee, President and Chairman. "Our Singapore expansion supports our strategy to rapidly escalate our business and continue to provide best-in-class 24x7 security services to our growing base of global customers."
"Proficio is doing an excellent job helping businesses like us enhance our security," said Brandon Phuan, CIO, ASM International. "We are pleased that they are increasing their investment in the region."
As part of this strategic initiative, Proficio is hiring SOC Analysts, SIEM experts, and Security Engineers, and sales and administrative staff. In addition to hiring experienced professionals, Proficio provides recent graduates in cyber security training in the skills needed to accurately detect advanced security threats. For information on job openings at Proficio, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Proficio Asia Pacific is going through an exciting phase of growth and our new HQ facility and SOC will enable us to better support our increasing base of customers," said Alex Tok, Managing Director, Proficio Asia Pacific. "We have been fortunate to build an exceptional team of security professionals and we look forward to attracting more talent to join our organization."
Proficio's ProSOC Cloud-based Security Services
Proficio's customers benefit from the most advanced data breach prevention and 24x7 managed security services that until recently were outside the budget of all but the very largest enterprises. Proficio's ProSOC service offerings include the following:
- 24x7 security event monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Advanced SIEM analysis and correlation of security events to protect against complex attacks and insider threats
- Actionable intelligence that enables internal IT teams to effectively and quickly resolve issues
- Threat Intelligence that identifies the source and destination of traffic traversing the network associated with hackers and known malware sites
- Active Defense that blocks targeted attacks in real time 24x7
- Visibility to event logs with easy-to-use web portal, powerful reporting, dashboards, and drill down analytics
- Full life cycle management of security devices (firewalls, IPS, WAFs), including patching, health and performance monitoring, configuration changes, and tuning
- Free 12 month log retention
- Out-of-the-box support for 400+ log sources
- Scalable cloud-based deployment - fast implementation and no software or hardware purchases
About Proficio Inc.
Proficio is an award-winning provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions, and is changing the way organizations defend against advanced threats and prevent security breaches. Proficio's ProSOC service provides 24x7 security monitoring and alerting and advanced threat detection. Proficio protects the networks, data, and applications of some of the world's leading utility, healthcare, industrial and consumer-focused organizations. For more information, visit www.proficio.com.
Alex Tok Managing Director,
Proficio Asia Pacific email@example.com