SMi’s 7th annual Air Mission Planning will focus on the collaboration between military, research and industry in this key area, inviting not only the leading operators at the forefront of air mission execution, but also the engineers, chief scientists and technical directors, who create the platform and technologies at the heart of air mission support and planning.
For further information please visit the event website on www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/telcoprofessionals
This year’s attendee list includes leading Air Mission Planning Experts, Commanders of Operations Support Units, Heads of C2, Land C4i and CIS from Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom and USA making this a truly global event. Latest registered delegates include Lockheed Martin, Saab and RAF Odiham.
Recently added to the unrivalled speaker line up is Colonel Giorgio Seravalle, Chief of Air Operations, Air Mobility Command, Italian Air Force Staff, who will be speaking on Day One of the conference with his presentation entitled "The Italian Air Forces Approach to Ensuring Readiness for Contemporary Air Operations: A Focus on the Planning Process". His session will give insight into: Identifying the needs of the current operational environment as a starting point for operational readiness; key factors to consider within the planning process; optimal planning processes for combat air operations; approaches to ensuring rapid reaction to meet an adapting operational environment as well as lessons learnt from past and on-going operations and future plans for enhancing operational effectiveness.
KEY PRESENTATIONS NOT TO BE MISSED:
• AWACS Role in the Provision of Real Time Mission Support and Tasking for Combat and Reconnaissance Aircraft - Air Commodore Paddy Teakle, Deputy Commander AEW&C Force Command, NATO
• Planning and Mission Systems for the Provision of Mission Support to US Air Forces - Colonel Glen Genove, Commander, 435th Air and Space Communications Group, United States Air Force
• The French Approach to Providing Command and Control to Combat Air Craft: A Focus on Mission Support - Colonel Olivier Maurer, Officer Commanding the NATO Analysis and Simulation Centre for Air Operations, French Air Force
• The Czech Approach to Mission Planning for the Gripen Fleet - Colonel Jaroslav Mika, Wing Commander, 21 Tactical Air Wing, Czech Air Force
• Approaches to Successfully Circumnavigating Threats through Enhanced Situational Awareness. - Dr Tina Erlandsson, System Engineer, Sensor Fusion and Tactical Control, Saab
• Optimal Mission Support Systems for Fast Air Assets: A Focus on Architecture and Software Support - Mr John Loader, Head Mission Systems Advisor, BAE Systems
For the full agenda breakdown with all speakers and their topics please visit www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/telcoprofessional
For sponsorship enquiries contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Julia Rotar on + 44 (0) 207 827 6088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or email to email@example.com
7th annual Air Mission Planning Conference
20-21 April 2016,
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6054
---- END ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk