For close to a decade, the DAS & Small Cells Congress has brought together the key players in the wireless coverage and capacity eco-system to explore the advances and opportunities available in this dynamic industry sector.
Each year, the agenda evolves to keep pace with market trends. In 2016, as the industry adapts to the shift away from carrier-funded in-building wireless solutions, the event has an increased emphasis on the enterprise end-users – property owners and managers – with a need to develop or advance their mobile strategy.
To meet the educational and networking needs of enterprise end-users, the event features a new full-day interactive pre-conference program, Enterprise In-Building Wireless Bootcamp. The Bootcamp agenda covers the most salient business and technical considerations, to give attendees the information they need to advance their wireless infrastructure projects.
The succeeding two-day conference provides essential, in-depth coverage of industry developments, identifies specific areas of growth and opportunity, the latest technology advancements and solutions to in-building and outdoor deployment challenges.
The speaker line-up for 2016 is taking shape and includes:
- Larry Heisler, Director of Marketing, Enterprise Cabling & Security Solutions, Anixter
- Ray Moya, Chief Operating Officer, Argent Associates, Inc.
- Jim McCoy, Senior Director Wireless Technology, Wireless Solutions Practice, Black Box Network Services
- Mark Cross, Director of Mobility, Caesars Entertainment Services, LLC
- Rusty Stone, Telecommunications/Tech Project Manager, Camden Property Trust
- Rod Perry, Principal, Cellular Savvy Consulting, LLC
- Denny Albertini, Vice President of Venue Small Cells, Crown Castle
- Iain Gillott, President, iGillott Research
- Stéphane Téral, Research Director, Mobile Infrastructure and Carrier Economics, IHS
- Todd Landry, Corporate Vice President, Product and Market Strategy, JMA Wireless
- Jim Nevelle, President & CEO, Kathrein USA
- Samuel Ingalls, Assistant Director of Aviation Information Systems, McCarran International Airport
- Joe Madden, Principal Analyst, Mobile Experts LLC
- Bryan Brooks, VP Carrier and Wholesale Services, Pavlov Media
- James Zik, Vice President, Product Management and Marketing, PCTEL RF Solutions
- Dan Meyer, Editor-in-Chief, Telecom Software, Policy, Wireless Carriers, RCR Wireless
- Edward Stewart, RF Support and Optimization, SaskTel
- Ben Patullo, Chief Technical Officer, Sunwave Solutions
- Matthew Almand, IT Network Architect, Texas A&M University
- Steve Ambrose, DAS Project Manager, Texas Christian University
- Travis Cook, Deputy Chief Technology Officer, Texas Christian University
- Chris Parra, Vice President – Corporate Development and Strategy, Tower Cloud
- Ted Maulucci, CIO, Tridel
- Michael Groff, Project Manager, UCSF Medical Center
- Thomas Gourley, Manager HQ Network Engineering & Operations, Verizon Wireless
- Dennis McColl, PMTS- Maintenance Engineering, Verizon Wireless
The DAS & Small Cells Congress offers complimentary registration passes to wireless carrier attendees and deep discounts are available for enterprise customers. For full details and to register visitwww.DAScongress.comor call 888-224-2480. Use this code when registering P10-999-TELP16 to get 10% off.
To stay updated as the event takes shape follow @DAScongress