After the successful inaugural this April, SETAF 2016 shall seek to bring together soldier modernisation program managers, technical leaders from industry, leading researchers and end users. Taking place 14 - 15 March in London we invite you to proactively advance and develop optimum approaches to dismounted soldier capability.
WHAT IS SO UNIQUE ABOUT THIS EVENT? With its interactive format, we maintain our original belief in “No Attendees only participants”. Unlike other events, SETAF is designed around a combination of panel discussions and focused discussion groups, run by co-chairs who are experts in their respective subject matter.
With no PowerPoint presentations or keynotes, SETAF will dedicate the precious time of participants to networking and interactive discussions, making it a complementary part of the soldier modernisation communities’ annual training and development programme.
Those who are interested in attending SETAF 2016 are advised to register by the 30th November to receive a £400 discount!
2016 EXPERT LEADERS AND PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
• Colonel (ret) Richard Hansen, Former Programme Manager, Soldier Warrior, PEO Soldier, US Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Rob O’Connor, Commanding Officer, Infantry Trials and Development Unit, British Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Iain Moodie, SO1 Dismounted Close Combat, Capability Directorate, British Army
• Squadron Leader Dan Roberts, Surveillance and Target Acquisition, Capability Directorate, British Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Andrew McNulty, Manoeuvre Branch Head for Fires and Manoeuvre Integration Division, Capabilities Development Directorate, Combat Development and Integration, HQMC, USMC, USA
• Lieutenant Colonel John Vest, Infantry Chief, Soldier Branch, Manoeuvre, Aviation Soldier Division, ARCIC, HQ, TRADOC, US Army
• Major Eike Sinzig, Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, German Army
• Mr Jonathan Russell, Platform Systems Division, Physical Protection Group, DSTL, UK
• Dr Darren Browning, Capability Lead, Power Sources Team, Platform Systems Division, DSTL, UK
• Dr Carsten Cremers, Group Fuel Cells Leader, Fraunhofer Institut Chemische Technologie, Germany
• Mr Olaf Aul, Head of Systems Engineering, Mission Equipment, Rheinmetall Defence Electronics
• Mr John Foley, Technical Director, FIST, Thales, UK
• Mr Patrick Curlier, VP Sales & Marketing, Airland Digitization, Sagem Optronics and Defence Division, Sagem/Safran, France
Benefits of Attending:
• Play a direct role in the only discussion based forum for the soldier community, helping advance dismounted capabilities through knowledge exchange and debate.
• Senior military representation from those at the forefront of dismounted capability, including the United States, UK and Germany
• Hear technical expertise and insight from those at the forefront of industry, including BAE Systems, Rheinmetall Defence Electronics, Sagem and Thales
• Hear direct operational feedback and how these developments are influencing the soldier modernisation process
• Take advantage of over 20 hours of informal networking which is more than any other soldier systems meeting in 2016
In addition to the conference attendees have the opportunity to participate in an exclusive half day post-conference workshop which will be held on the 16th March 2016. The workshop entitled ‘Mastering Soldier Programme Management: Defining Requirements and Optimising Acquisitions’ will be led by Colonel (ret) Richard Hansen, Former Programme Manager, Soldier Warrior, PEO Soldier, US Army.
There is currently an early bird offer saving £400 off the conference price if booked by the 30th November 2015. For more information or to register visit the event website at www.setaf.org/telcoprofessionals
For sponsorship opportunities contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email: email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Ina Luft on +44 (0) 20 7827 6180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquires or to register contact Jake Delea on +44 (0) 207 827 6136 or email email@example.com
2nd annual Soldier Equipment and Technology Advancement Forum conference
14th – 15th March 2016
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: Jake Delea +44 (0) 207 827 6136
Event Website: www.setaf.org/telcoprofessionals
------------------------- END --------------------------