COME LET'S BRING A TRANSFORMATION IN THE SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY
Young Researcher Sessions are organized at the Wireless Communication 2015, to provide a unique platform for Young Researchers/Investigators for presenting latest research projects with an in-depth analysis. Wireless Communication 2015 cordially invites Young Researchers from Universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral presentation during the forum. These oral presentations should be of 10 minutes duration in related scientific track followed by 5 minutes question hour. Therefore, presenters are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic talks. Applications will be selected based on past research productivity and future promise.
GUIDELINES FOR YOUTH WIRELESS FORUM
- Showcase your research through oral presentations. Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
- Learn about career development and the latest research tools and technologies in your field.
- This forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who use and benefit from research.
- The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
- Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers.
- Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters.
- Young Investigators (e.g. Undergraduates and Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, junior faculty) are the focus of this event.
- The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- All submissions must be in English.
AWARDS & REWARDS
- Selection practice would be done by the Organizing Committee and OMICS Group Coordination Committee.
- Every participant of Young Researchers Forum competes for the Young Researcher Awards, which are awarded to the best paper presenters.
- The winners will be announced on the final day of the conference.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the OMICS Publishing Group journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.