Judges may disagree - but the reward for your effort in taking time now to complete the online nomination process to be shortlisted for one of the most sought after International datacentre and cloud Awards, could bring you a series of long lasting business benefits:
• Outstanding marketing and promotional differentiation
• A unique benchmark for your customers, prospects and colleagues
• International recognition and kudos
Nominations for this year’s Awards distinct categories include:
Top of the list are 2 new Awards - the European Award/Prix européene/Europäischer Preis for Datacentre Industry Leader and Cloud Industry Leader
Main Datacentre Awards
• Datacentre Service Provider Award
• Datacentre End User Innovation Award
• Datacentre Sustainability Award
• Marketer of the Year - Datacentre - Award
Main Cloud Award
• Cloud Service Provider Award
• Cloud End User Innovation
• Cloud Sustainability and Productivity
• Marketer of the Year - Cloud - Award
A final award, the Judges Award is given at the discretion of the Judges Panel to recognise an individual or organisation or product whose contribution or impact during the prior 12 to 18 months deserves singular recognition.
The Awards also bring much needed recognition to enterprise users – the infrastructure and IT delivery executives managing around 70% of all Europe’s mission critical facilities and also among the most important end users for cloud.
Visit www.datacloudcongress.com/awards/nominate to nominate, final closing date is 31 March 2015.
Now in its 8th year, the heritage and prestige of these Awards is attested to by the quality of previous winners, and the exceptional panel of independent Judges - a larger team than ever before - of senior international experts.
Keep Ahead on the Award - Join the LinkedIn group