SMi is pleased to announce that registration is now live for the 5th annual MilSatCom Asia-Pacific event, taking place in Singapore on the 13th - 14th May 2015. Book before the 27th February to benefit from the S$600 early bird discount.
MilSatCom Asia-Pacific 2015 will boast a tailored programme based on current issues across MilSatCom covered by a series of regional and international speakers. In addition to having representatives from the Pacific region, the conference will have Asian representation too as we explore regional military SatCom roadmaps and packages. The event will also hear from nations outside the region sharing their experiences, partnerships initiatives as end-users and the latest technologies in the satcom industry.
Key event highlights include 2 industry-leading keynote addresses from:
• Mochamad Irwan Hariyono, Senior Staff, Geospatial Information Agency (BIG), Indonesia
• Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Turpin, Chief of Asia-Pacific Strategy, Department of Defense
The 2015 speaker panel includes:
• Nicolas D Ojeda Jr, Deputy Executive Director, Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office)
• D D’Ambrosio, EVP, Government Services, O3b Networks
• Airbus Defence & Space Speaker to be announced
• Lieutenant Commander Bill Blick, Joint Commander Engineer, New Zealand Defence Force
• Tom van der Heyden, CEO, Eur Asian Technology Holdings
• Matthew Child, SVP Government Services, Eutelsat
• Michael Pollack, CEO, The Traville Group
• Nguyen Than Yen Huong, Vice President, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
• Jen Pearce, PACOM Analyst, ProSol, UMSC
• Hendriatiningsih Sadikin, Associate Professor, Geodetic & Geomatica Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung
Click here for the full speaker line-up or to download the brochure
In addition, there will be an interactive half-day workshop, taking place on the 12th May:
Data Everywhere – And We Still Want More! The Evolution and Future of FSS and MSS MilSatCom Data Services. Hosted by: John Yates, Satellite Communications Consultant
Sponsored by: Airbus Defence and Space, 03b Networks and Eutelsat
The S$600 early bird discount expires on the 27th February 2015.
Click here for further information on the event and to register
Alternatively contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-- END --
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk