TOPIC AREA: Convergent Charging and Policy
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Through a series of interviews at Mobile World Congress 2014 and further one to one telephone interviews with operator thought leaders we will collate the latest operator viewpoint on the pressing issues around this topic area.
As the convergent charging world continues to evolve communications service providers face new challenges. This project seeks opinion from a range of CSPs that will help to shape the future direction of this market.
- Bringing together opinion from experts and thought leaders to enhance the industry’s understanding of the convergent charging and policy space.
- Stimulating new ideas and new thinking in an area that is crucial to the future success of digital and communications service providers.
- Drawing consensus on the current status of the market.
HIGH LEVEL QUESTIONS THE PROJECT WILL ANSWER
- What is the single biggest billing challenge companies face today?
- How far is outsourcing /cloud services a necessity for CSP’s?
- Is real time charging really imperative?
- Can billing and charging lead CSP IT transformation?
WHAT WILL THE PROJECT DELIVER?
- Thought leadership published and broadcast every day from Mobile World Congress to the whole mobile community
- A comprehensive report capturing the output from the interviews and survey feedback available to participants only