Over 200 delegates with analytical background from 7 countries gathered in Indonesia on October 2016 to listen to over 20 guest speakers present real life case studies, the importance of analytics as well as the best practices adopted across all sectors. After the magnificent success and response received in Indonesia, The Analytics Leaders Summit is now coming to Malaysia for the first time on the 14th and 15th of March 2017, along with two workshops: a pre-event workshop on 13th March, 2017 about Data Cleaning & Preparation and a post-event workshop on 16th March, 2016 on Machine Learning respectively, both led by the renown Dr Carol Hargreaves former Chief of Business Analytics at ISS (part of NUS).
Why you should attend?
Get a cross-industry view on big issues surrounding predicting customer behaviour through marketing and risk analytics.
Learn from the success and failures as well as best practices of companies operating within analytics from outside Indonesia.
An invitation-only meeting bringing together the most senior leaders from a list of global brands who are within analytics. We guarantee only analytical professionals in attendance therefore there won’t be any recruiters, IT bods, or data governance people invited.
More than just speakers: Enigma is aware that great speakers aren’t enough to gain a good grasp of predicting customer behaviour, which is why when you attend our event you will be subjected to taking part in a variety of roundtable discussions as well as interactive panels. So come armed with your questions!
Over 90% of past delegates would recommend us to friends within the industry and 87% would come again to the next annual.
Please find below the International Speakers Faculty confirmed to present at the Analytics conference:
• George Haylett- Industry Expert, Hong Kong
• Deep Thomas- CEO at A Top 500 Fortune Company, India
• Eu Jin Tay- Chief Analytics & Life-cycle Management Officer, Air Asia, Malaysia
• Erik Kragas- EVP & Head Credit Risk Analytics, Siam Commercial Bank, Thailand
• Avik Sarkar- Head of Global Marketing Analytics, Ace Group, Singapore
• Arif Setiawan- Head of CVM Analytics & Insights, Indosat Ooredo, Indonesia
• Isaac Wong- Principal Data Scientist, Hewlett-Packard, Hong Kong
• Bilal Farooq- Head of Data Science, Modelling & Analytics, DiGi Telecommunications,
• Dinesh Chawla- Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co, India
• Dickon Brough- Head of Retail & Business Client Models, Standard Chartered, Singapore
• Chris Walls- Head CRM, Sephora Digital South East Asia, Singapore
• Wipaporn Techamaitrechit- Executive Director Portfolio & Regulatory Management-
UOB Bank, Thailand
• Fredric Fanthome- Head, Regional Analytics COE & Strategic Initiatives- DBS Bank,
• Tibadee Suraswadi, VP, Customer Analytics & Intelligence- Siam Commercial Bank,
• Nitin Sareen- Director Analytics, Walmart Technology, India
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org