Customer Experience Management (CEM) in Telecoms World Summit 2016 draws together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystem of telecommunications industry and CEM solutions providers to present to you the latest key trends and approaches taken and practiced in Customer Excellence Management in Telecoms. The highlights of the summit will be Case Studies and Perspectives to be shared by telecoms operators on the benefits they have obtained from implementing CEM and the key challenges they have encountered.
Listen to Presentations and Case Studies for These Important Topics:
Overview of Successful CEM Strategy Implementation Worldwide
Operator Keynote Address – Building A Customer First Culture
Driving A Seamless Customer Experience
Operator Case Study – Strategising Your CEM Plans through Effective Business Analytics
Operator Case Study – Adopting an ‘Inside-Out’ Approach to Customer Experience
Using NPS Effectively in your Business to Leverage Customer Experience
Operator Case Study – How Can You Break Down Silos within Your Organisation and Drive Accountability for the Customer Experience Across All Job Functions and Departments?
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: How Can You Move from Being Reactive to Proactive in Your Approach to CEM?
How can you increase cross-functional collaboration to become more proactive?
Which channels can you leverage to serve your customers more proactively, and how can you maximize the efficiency of these?
How can you monitor customer satisfaction and pre-empt customer queries and complaints?
To what extent should you proactively notify customers of network issues?
Digital Disruption and Customer Experience Management
Operator Case Study – Digitizing the Customer Journey: Adopting agile way of working and customer as the center of everything!
Operator Case Study - Why Customer Experience and Enterprise Architecture Guys Need to Work Hand-In-Hand?
Increasing ROI through Effective CEM Strategy
Operator Case Study – True ‘Sales through Service’ - Leveraging A Customer-Focused Approach to Drive Both New and Up-Sells
How to Digitally Transform Your Organisation to Enhance Your Customers’ Experience?
Subscriber Network Experience – Is It Part of Your CEM Strategy?
INTERACTIVE ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION SESSION: Customer Experience Metrics and KPIs – Beyond NPS
The primary goals of an enhanced customer experience for telecoms operators are:
Increased customer acquisition
Increased operational efficiency
Driving Customer Experience in the Digital Era
Discuss the key metrics you can use to measure your progress towards each of these three goals.
Leveraging Your Brand Equity in a Crowded Environment to Catalyse Business Growth
Operator Keynote Address – Delivering A Consistent Yet Personalised Experience Across All Channels
Ensuring A Smooth Journey in Successful CEM Implementation
Operator Case Study – Optimizing E²E Processes and Feedback Loops in the Customer Experience Journey
Case Study – Growing Employee Satisfaction and Customer Experience through Major Transformation
How to Improve Actual Customer Experience without Over Investing in the Network?
Designing a Seamless Omni-channel Experience to meet the Demands of the Customer
Operator Case Study – Proactively Monitoring Customer Feedback and Engaging in a Fulfilling Customer Experience
Rapidly Monetize Customer Engagements with A Modern and Personalized Buying, Order Delivery and Service Usage Experience
Improving Customer Experience through Better Billing Communications
Operator Case Study – Delivering a Superior Customer Experience at Every Touch Point to Reduce Customer Complaints, Churn and Build Customer Loyalty
Operator Case Study – Utilising Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) to Truly Understand the Needs and Preferences of the Customer
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: Looking to the Future – What’s Next for CEM?
What are your long-term strategic plans & investment in the following areas in order to deliver excellent services to meet the expectations of both your consumer and enterprise customers?
o Digitalization of business process
o Creation of new business models
o New customer engagement capabilities
What new challenges will there be?
What solutions will be of use? And what can you do to keep up with new innovations in this field?
Meet and Network with the following Prestigious and Highly Regarded Speakers & Panellists from:
• Mayur Sahni, Regional Marketing Manager, Amdocs, Singapore
• Raja Mansukhani, Head/Senior Vice President - Business Process & Operational Strategy, Celcom Axiata, Malaysia
• Md Raish Ul Haque Khan, Senior Manager, Customer Experience & Digital, Banglalink Digital Communication, Banglagesh (formerly Head of Customer Service, Beeline Laos)
• Rebecca Eclipse, Head Strategy Management, Globe Telecom, Philippines
• Shah Alam Bhuiyan, General Manager and Head of Technology, Customer Complaints Management, Grameenphone, Bangladesh
• Cahyadi Poernomo, Group Head Customer Value Management, Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
• Rudy A. Dalimunthe, Head of Customer Experience Management, Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
• Mia Icasiano-Bulatao, GM, Southeast Asia and Payments, LBC X, Philippines (formerly VP & Head, Customer Value Management, Smart Communications)
• Stan Fiala, Head of Applications & Analytics, Asia Pacific and Japan Market, Nokia, Singapore
• Haytham Sawalhy, GM Asia Pacific, Orange Applications for Business, Orange Business Services, Singapore
• NRKS Chakravarthy, Vice President- Quality, Customer Insights and Analytics, Reliance Jio Infocomm, India
• Dhiren Doshi, Director-Telecommunications, Asia Pacific & Japan, SAP, Singapore
• Ahmad Azhar Yahya, Chief Customer Advocate, Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia
• Safiyya Rusli, General Manager, Customer Experience Transformation, Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia
• Anila Fredericks, Head of Customer Service Operations, International Operations & Services, Telstra, Singapore
• Dr Rob Roy, Chief Business Development Officer & GM, TEOCO, USA
• Robert Merlicek, Director, Strategic Solutions for APJ, TIBCO Software, Australia
• Dr Rujikorn Pavasuthipaisit, Director of Data Analytics and Research, True Corporation, Thailand
• D. Daniel Ziv, Vice President, Customer Analytics, Asia Pacific and Global Product Strategy, Verint, USA
• Steve Kim, Vice President, Customer Advocacy, webe digital, Malaysia (formerly known as Packet One Networks)
• Anggun Himawan, Customer Experience Manager, XL Axiata, Indonesia
· and many more….