There is an increasing financial institutions believed that successful big data initiatives will offer a significant competitive advantage. However, many banks have failed to exploit the value of their customer data.
With this in mind, I would like to introduce you to the Big Data & Analytics for Banking Summit, taking place on October 19 & 20, at the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel, Hong Kong.
Networking opportunities with over 100 influential leaders, learning from leading banks and financial organizations which are undertaking big data & analytics initiatives. The Gold Pass and above are also promoted with free access to the Innovation Enterprise on Demand service where you can watch back through presentations at this summit and hundreds of others.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Regional Head of Traded Risk Analytics, HSBC
• Chief Economist, Natixis
• Chief Economist, Asia, BBVA
• Chief Technology Officer, Sumscope
• Associate Director, Business Risk Strategy & Efficiency, ANZ Bank
• Senior Vice President, Technology & Operation, DBS Bank
• Executive Director, Exchange Traded Solutions, BNP Paribas
• Assistant Vice President, CITIC
• Head of Analytics, Asia Pacific, SWIFT
• MD & Head, Securities Service, TB Product Management, Standard Chartered Bank
*Use promo code "TELCO20" to save US$200 on all the 2-day passes.
If you are interested in connecting with these leaders, or have any questions about the summit, please reach out to Events Manager Ryan at +852 5808 1636 or email@example.com for more information.