The Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit is taking place on 23rd & 24th of November at the Regent Hotel Beijing, China.
View the latest summit agenda here.
There will be networking opportunities with over 100 influential leaders, where you can learn how leading organisations are undertaking data initiatives. After the summit you will also have access to 4000+ hours of online presentations from business leaders as part of our Innovation Enterprise on Demand service, where you can watch back through presentations at this summit and hundreds of others.
The outstanding speaker line-up include:
- Director, Alibaba
- Director, Technology, Samsung
- Head of BICC, Cathay Pacific
- Principal Scientist, Philips Research
- Chief Scientist, China Mobile Research Institute
- General Manager of Strategy & Business Architect, Baidu Intelligent Vehicle
& many others
Key topics include:
- What challenges will end-user organizations struggle with the most in 2017
- What are some of the key technologies that will dominate the Big Data market in 2017
- Big Data Technology Trend with Internet+
- What steps can customers take to maximize advantage with Big Data in 2017
- Advantages of using Big Data with Business Intelligence
- Logical Data Warehousing
- Real Time Analytics
- Consumer Analytics
- The Role of Social Media
If you are interested in connecting with these data professionals, or have any questions about the summit, please reach out to Events Manager Ryan at +852 5808 1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Use promo code "TELCO20" to save US$200 on all the 2-day passes.